of     1   

Ankle_Mixes
#210179727Monday, February 20, 2017 3:33 AM GMT

Now don't get me wrong when I say Wisconsin. Remember that Wisconsin Made The Season 1 National Championship Against Louisiana State University...but would get demolished in a 52-24 Loss. On The Other hand, Wisconsin has a very good IQ On Basketball, and its techniques. Baylor on the other hand are very New, and Have never played together before. Earlier in ### Offseason...Kentucky took on Wisconsin in a Scrimmage..defeating them 42-34. Kentucky Won there first game of the season against LSU 76-45. So For Tomorrow's Game...I Expect Wisconsin to go into it with full respectful hearts, and play like champions. Former NCAA Players Such as iiExoticJay, and LeviWalkerIII Were Drafted As Freshman Into the JBL NBA. There Averages Are Posted Below. [iiExoticJay] [PPG] 23.7 [RPG] 3.1 [APG] 4.2 [Shot%] 11/15 [LeviWalkerIII] [PPG] 19.2 [RPG] 5.2 [APG] 1.5 [Shot%] 10/19 These are were the Season 1 NCAA Players Went For There Career. [iiExoticJay] [RND] 1 [PK] 1 [TEAM] Cleveland Cavaliers [LeviWalkerIII] [RND] 1 [PK] 6 [TEAM] Oklahoma City Thunder [Drop_OG] [RND] 1 [PK] 8 [TEAM] Sacramento Kings To Top Things off...LSU Only had 1 Person go..which was Bartyyy123jr Who was selected To the Toronto Raptors in the 2nd pick of the first round. Anyways...Tommorow should be a sell out game!! hope to see you there.

of     1