of     1   

M4o_0
#210226832Monday, February 20, 2017 6:49 PM GMT

*DISCLAIMER* This is strictly my opinion, I agree to disagree with what your opinions are. If you have any constructive criticism leave it in the thread. I also looked at the ###m as a whole, rarely in these predictions did I mention individual players to make a difference but just overall as a team. TREMONT TURKS @ PEMBERLEY PUNISHERS: 7:30 PM EST 2/24/17 Personally, I think this will be a great game. Al though it appears mallard bended the rules to get this game actually together. Most of the OFL doesn't have faith in Sep despite actually winning a Victory Bowl. I don't know much about the Turks but I'm assuming they have assembled a good roster which could end up competing in this game. In order for the Turks to win the game they would need to limit offensive mistakes and stop the vicious run that Punishers offense is consisted of. I believe this game will be based around how Sep plays and how ### Turks can adapt to this running offense. Therefore I think that the Punishers will end up running away with the game especially if Sep plays an outstanding game like he was doing last season. FINAL SCORE - 42-31 Punishers OR 38-35 Turks Millikan Rams @ ROBLOX Panthers 1:00 PM EST The almighty hyped up Panthers reunion that ended the victorious reign vs the Rams two seasons ago... I don't know much to say about this one, I have faith that the Rams could hold their own but I just believe that the Panthers are overall the better team. No matter if ### Rams played a perfect game, I just believe that chemistry can beat talent in any given case in ### ### meanwhile ### Panthers have both. I don't think the rams will get shut out but I just don't believe they have the willpower to win the game vs the oustanding Panthers FINAL SCORE - 49-28 Panthers RedCliff Raiders @ Rockford Raptors 3:00 PM EST [VB REMATCH] Now this is a game I personally will look forward to possibly watching. You have ### Raiders that assembled themselves to going to ### VB next season and staying together, and you have ### Raptors lead by a proven QB Hunter. This is a hard game to predict as ### ####### #### ### talent but also ### ####### #### ### ###### ### ### Chemistry from last season. I personally think ### Raptors will get it done however with a good defensive performance and good offensive drives by hunter to lead ### team to Victory. However I don't rely on my p##diction for this game because I believe if Matthew plays a good game that the ###d################ential to steal this game. FINAL SCORE - 38-21 Raptors Dansville Ducks @ Corinth Spartans: 5:00 PM EST I was a player on the Ducks till I ended up getting my head coaching spot at Saxon and oh boy I can tell you, the Ducks are an outstanding team leaded by Prowling. The chemistry with this team is unbelievable while on the other hand the Spartans are hungry to come out strong with this start of the season. The real match-up of the game will be how the Spartans secondary will handle the Ducks defense. If the Spartans secondary can step up they can have a chance to win the game but I just think that the Ducks are overall a better team and that they will run away with the game. FINAL SCORE - 42-28 Ducks Saxon Sunbirds @ Highland Huskies: 7:00 PM EST I want to be really unbias for this game so instead of picking a score I will just analyze the game in my prospective... I've played with DC for two seasons, outstanding coach, and QB. People don't believe he is a good QB but he is a threat down ### field and also running ### field. In order for Saxon to really cause trouble at the secondary, our DEs would need to interrupt DC and contain the runs that DC could do. Also b3nny could be a real threat to interrupting our secondary. For the Saxon offense, we need to basically clean our mistakes and improve our chemistry and I think we could be a top offense in the OFL. It is going to be a better game then people actually believe it to be (According to predictions) Barton Bruisers @ Rektshire RATTLERS: 1:00 PM EST Two oddly built teams, you have one lead by a troll and on the other hand you have the Rattlers lead by Iceking. Rattlers don't have... as much talent as they had last season? Meanwhile Barton is trying to settle into their roster and establish themselves as a team. When wood gets power he tends to not troll as much and he could be an outstanding leader. From ## prospective, if oohdime is QB for Bruisers I see that they could take the game away from the Rattlers, however I just don't know that much about Rattlers which is why I think I'm picking Barton to take this game over. FINAL SCORE - ? 49-35 ? Barton I don't feel like predicting the rest of the games but if you want me to predict the rest, let me know down in the thread.
M4o_0
#210226979Monday, February 20, 2017 6:50 PM GMT

Sorry about the hashtags with Raiders, can't fix it regardless LOL
DcIsntClutch
#210227585Monday, February 20, 2017 6:56 PM GMT

thx
VeerUp
#210227685Monday, February 20, 2017 6:57 PM GMT

do rest of the games
M4o_0
#210227787Monday, February 20, 2017 6:58 PM GMT

Remaking these, didn't like the outcome and next time it'll be in doc so no hashtags...
Bellarive
#210228418Monday, February 20, 2017 7:05 PM GMT

Good predictions overall I don't really agree with ### Panthers vs Rams score too too much because kill is QBing and not drew. Whether you knew that or not good predictions. Although I do feel like we will lose. I just don't know how good kill is.
M4o_0
#210228928Monday, February 20, 2017 7:11 PM GMT

In that case scratch those predictions, making new ones anyway
Jimmy_Garapapoporolo
#210229165Monday, February 20, 2017 7:14 PM GMT

oohdime was released from barton earlier lol
ibootyshotz
#210229718Monday, February 20, 2017 7:21 PM GMT

The real match-up of the game will be how the Spartans secondary will handle the Ducks defense qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
M4o_0
#210229751Monday, February 20, 2017 7:22 PM GMT

Redoing these relax qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
YSambo
#210231604Monday, February 20, 2017 7:44 PM GMT

dragons joston
Oh_Nah
#210236988Monday, February 20, 2017 8:44 PM GMT

bolts warriors noob
kingolight
#210237175Monday, February 20, 2017 8:46 PM GMT

@bella Heal is qbing
hydropants
#210237800Monday, February 20, 2017 8:53 PM GMT

omg u have us losing dang # ##### at predictions lolololololollolololololololol 0/10 im so insulted omggggggggg
xEraGamer
#210240258Monday, February 20, 2017 9:17 PM GMT

am more important than sep !!
Killnijas123
#210242039Monday, February 20, 2017 9:37 PM GMT

I am kingo, heal been injured....
ToxicWN
#210259947Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:08 AM GMT

Good Predictions, way better then treko. Do these again
JxmilShifts
#210324463Tuesday, February 21, 2017 11:15 PM GMT

good preds only reason treko said huskies were gonna get killed is because we destroyed dragons in a preseason game and treko called ## ##### so we startd talking crap and now hes mad R$137
YSambo
#210573273Saturday, February 25, 2017 2:16 AM GMT

I don't care about preseason games y'all are literally just awful.

of     1