BolramWolffe
#211443561Tuesday, March 07, 2017 6:50 AM GMT

Gaige "Do AIs go to heaven?" Zer0 "Heaven?" Gaige "Yea, where you go where you die." Zer0 "We go no where. Our brains die and we float in an endless void." Gaige "...That's, morbid." Zer0 "It's the truth." Please insert coin to continue.
succesfulfundude
#211443562Tuesday, March 07, 2017 6:50 AM GMT

(@Faction Hmm... perhaps Joan could get involved in one of the major events right now?) @Faction Cassandra: Taking a glance outside reveals that they were running from some... pink blob. What looks to be some sort of half-mask lies in the middle, the blob around it moving like some sort of tail. It didn't look too friendly. @Sage, Gear, and ##### ########## "I knew we shouldn't have split up." Eric comments, landing right beside the Ninetales. He took a somewhat lazy fighting stance, only raising his arms halfway. Henry: "Ah, are these people you know?" Zoroark asked as he ran along with Henry. He was a bit nonchalant given the situation. Perhaps that's just his Zoroark instincts kicking in.
SagePakkana
#211445082Tuesday, March 07, 2017 8:08 AM GMT

Maja "Hey! Think fast!" I say as I pull out my sword, make the blade set into flames, and unleash a flurry of flame slashes. Warhead I unzip my trenchcoat to reveal my weaponry. I then proceed to fire my abdominal machine gun. Jared I went out of the base and I am ###### ## bike towards the place where the graves of my fallen friends lies.
BolramWolffe
#211445269Tuesday, March 07, 2017 8:18 AM GMT

Caboose He'd place down an item for each of his friends, Texas got a state Texas hat and pistol, Tucker got his plasma sword, theta got his ABC learning disk he gave caboose and church got a friend ship necklace
SagePakkana
#211445504Tuesday, March 07, 2017 8:30 AM GMT

Jared As I made it to the place, I saw Caboose on the graves of his comrades. "Ey, Caboose." I say as I approach him.
BolramWolffe
#211445547Tuesday, March 07, 2017 8:32 AM GMT

Caboose He'd quickly turn, "Oh yea hi boss dude. Are you here to be buried?"
SagePakkana
#211445590Tuesday, March 07, 2017 8:34 AM GMT

Jared "What? Hell no. But since you're here, well, I have been remembering their deaths every time I go to sleep, and it haunts me really bad. I'm here to look for answers."
BolramWolffe
#211445672Tuesday, March 07, 2017 8:38 AM GMT

Caboose "They might be dead, "
SagePakkana
#211445701Tuesday, March 07, 2017 8:39 AM GMT

Jared "Caboose you're just stating the obvious. Of course they're dead, what else? I want to know why I'm still remembering them. I need answers."
BolramWolffe
#211445785Tuesday, March 07, 2017 8:45 AM GMT

Caboose "Maybe because they were friends, I remember mine."
succesfulfundude
#211445876Tuesday, March 07, 2017 8:51 AM GMT

@Sage, Hen(filter)ry, and Gear Katherine, Gear, and the Execution Squad Eric stood in place, rotating his entire body to dodge every slash. Suddenly, a Gallade appeared in front of Maja, one of his arm blades blocking the sword. "Nick!" "Eric." The two Pokemon exchanged a single word. "Yo, Sage, you remember Nick, right?! Dude that hated me in the early Tear in the Multiverses?!" The Typhlosion asked. Hen(filter)ry: Zoroark dodged left and pulled Hen(filter)ry along with him, effectively dodging the hail of ammunition firing from Warhead. "You're a fool, Warhead! You're using such a weapon, but it's not a product of GERMAN ENGINEERING!"
SagePakkana
#211445922Tuesday, March 07, 2017 8:54 AM GMT

Jared "...You're wort(filter)hless." I say and then I look around to find the graves of Team RWBY and JNPR.
BolramWolffe
#211446051Tuesday, March 07, 2017 9:02 AM GMT

Caboose "Yea I've been called that a lot..." he'd start to leave the graveyard, "Catch ya around"
SagePakkana
#211447346Tuesday, March 07, 2017 10:36 AM GMT

Jared As he left, I found the graves of Team RWBY and JNPR, my 'siblings'. I'm also a bit surprised that there are some things added; there is a rose on Ruby's grave, a snowflake-shaped wooden statue on Weiss', a family photo on Blake's, a pair of sunglasses on Yang's, some graffiti on Jaune's, a pair of antennas on Pyrrha's, a pair of grenades on Nora's, and lastly, Geas' hat on Ren's.
BolramWolffe
#211447454Tuesday, March 07, 2017 10:46 AM GMT

Gaige "Why haven't you gotten us a house yet." Zer0 "You are still living with me?" Gaige "Of course I do, I can't afford to live anywhere," Zer0 "What abo-" Gaige "About what? Caboose? He lives in a box on the side of the street. Who else would take me in?" Zer0 "Uhh, Ja-" Gaige "Forget it, just keep looking alright?" ... Caboose He would be humming the tune of a special song of his that he wrote, " Snakes pirate eggs and ships on docks, Rain and clouds stuff that do things, lalalala." Before arriving to his box and sitting down, looking out.
SagePakkana
#211450731Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:32 PM GMT

Jared I look down at the graves before taking a deep breath and say "Why? Why must all of you should haunt me like that? I cannot move on without me suddenly thinking about how you all died in the most gruesome way. Why won't you leave me alone?" At this point, I begin to get emotional and then I get down onto my knees with tears falling off from my eyes. "Is there something wrong with me? Have I forgotten something to do to you before you all died? I can't...I can't think straight. I cannot focus on my duties and my studies if I kept thinking about you guys. What must be done in order to make you guys rest peacefully?" I say, but then I heard footsteps. I turn around and saw a very dark figure clad in armor, holding a scythe in its hand. Its eyes are glowing red and from the look of its face, it seems that this is no ordinary person. [-Hellscyther- Also known as the 'Consumer of Flesh', this Negative feasts nothing but corpses and goes into people's homes to give them life-threatening nightmares. Its scythe is capable of slicing eve in the most hardest of materials.] The sight of this creature gets me angry. "You...You monster!" I yell as I get out my dual uzis and start firing at the Negative, but as it charges, it slashes through the bullets. I quickly get out my scythe Black Death and clash.
SagePakkana
#211452560Tuesday, March 07, 2017 2:55 PM GMT

Maja "Oh! A Psychic/Fighting-type, how nice." I mockingly say and then I quickly back away from the Gallade and yell "Kyborg!" Kyborg "Aye aye sir!" I say as I charge up an orb of electricity before throwing a salvo of them. Warhead "Hmph!" I say as I then begin to fire missiles from my chest.
somethinggoood
#211453544Tuesday, March 07, 2017 3:28 PM GMT

This is the most cringest thing I have ever seen!
Henrypika
#211454373Tuesday, March 07, 2017 3:58 PM GMT

-Katherine- Way faster than you folks. "Who are you fighting? I'm right behind you!" Sending a Flamethrower into the guy who was now in front of me. "Eric, I give you points for that." -Henry- "Not really sure on names but. Hey, they're fighting us. So." I recall my sword back into its sheath before converting the rifle, firing a shot into his minigun, releasing the bolt before firing a heavy laser into the chest cavity. "You know, you, by far are the weakest Negative I've probably ever fought." Weak spots everywhere, and... Too slow.
Henrypika
#211454420Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:00 PM GMT

(Katherine: Attack directed towards Kyborg)
faceattack123
#211454560Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:03 PM GMT

*eats tortilla with salt on it*
somethinggoood
#211454866Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:12 PM GMT

A LITTLE TO MUCH SALT
BolramWolffe
#211463314Tuesday, March 07, 2017 7:45 PM GMT

Caboose In his box he managed to see the fight between Jared and the negative. "Ohh, bad guy and boss dude are fighting. Should I help? Maybe if he has a chance of death. I don't wanna die"
ForeverTaIl
#211463332Tuesday, March 07, 2017 7:46 PM GMT

*slips and falls* *slowly dies* when ur stronk and u kno it || pushin for #21
BolramWolffe
#211463544Tuesday, March 07, 2017 7:52 PM GMT

(Pretty sure a sub-forum is attacking, but I don't know.)