of     1   

The_6God
#210494205Friday, February 24, 2017 3:25 AM GMT

Yo whats good yo here we go WPG v CLE Outcome: 3-1 CLE Highest scoring game: 12-4 CLE Lowest scoring game: 2-1 WPG Cleveland is and will always be better then WPG no matter how inactive they are. If Winnipeg wants to win the series they must prove to play better with Alan and not rush games. BVN v PIT Outcome: 3-2 PIT Highest Scoring Game: 10-7 BVN Lowest Scoring Game: 4-2 PIT Pittsburgh has proved to be fearful with new additions, but now trading their best pitcher in Alan they might have some trouble on the mound. This gives Beaverton a shot, but they will have to come out firing if they want to win. This team overrates themselves so if they keep getting in their heads they will have no shot. CLE v CWS Outcome: 4-1 CWS Highest Scoring Game: 12-3 CWS Lowest Scoring Game: 4-1 CWS Chicago has been insane all season, I don't really know what can make them lose a game in this series unless its a meme. Players like hancock and patriots don't really give CLE a chance to hit the ###l. Cleveland needs to prove they're active again and be ready to play after a POSSIBLE (maybe not depending if bill shows up) breeze with WPG. LAD v PIT Outcome: 4-2 LAD Highest Scoring Game: 10-3 PIT Lowest Scoring Game: 4-3 LAD Los Angeles has a great team all around. With future HOF pitchers along with players like maz who came out of retirement they're bound to have a great playoff run. Pittsburgh won't give in though, they will stop being a meme around the league and start playing like they actually should. If they play perfect they should give the dodgers a run for their money. NBS LAD v CWS 4-3 CWS Highest Scoring Game: 8-7 LAD Lowest Scoring Game: 3-1 CWS Business is booming with this year's NBS on the line. 2 quality teams going at it like every other season. This series will be impressive with a little bit of fire involved in the dugouts and may lead to umps getting roasted as always. In otherwords, LAD will blow a 3-1 lead and CWS will prove to be the victor. This might not happen, but hey wouldn't it be the biggest meme NRBA has ever had?
iVoltus
#210494523Friday, February 24, 2017 3:30 AM GMT

s10 cle actually blew a 3-1 lead and I was apart of it so yeah even if CWS or LAD blows a 3-1 lead, cle will always hold ### biggest meme in nrba
The_6God
#210494742Friday, February 24, 2017 3:34 AM GMT

I wasn't really around too much in season 10. I was on Toronto for a brief time period that season.
JeffsDaddy
#210495506Friday, February 24, 2017 3:46 AM GMT

yeah we came back from a 3-1 lead before cleveland even did it LoL
JeffsDaddy
#210495523Friday, February 24, 2017 3:46 AM GMT

the cavaliers

of     1