chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

NoobMaster936
#210755737Sunday, February 26, 2017 7:00 PM GMT

Okay, you do realize there is just so many slots of outfit saving that we can do right?
carboy12121313
#210755808Sunday, February 26, 2017 7:01 PM GMT

Support. Roblox honestly will begin to lost many players after these updates.
Tenako
#210755920Sunday, February 26, 2017 7:02 PM GMT

You know that you won't be saving/creating 25+ outfits with colors. Right?
NoobMaster936
#210756024Sunday, February 26, 2017 7:03 PM GMT

I would if I had the slots, I could many outfits just by thinking about what should go with that color.
Tenako
#210756177Sunday, February 26, 2017 7:05 PM GMT

"Ok, so I guess ROBLOX is perfectly fine with losing a good portion of people that pay them? Nice..." I doubt people will leave because they can't have more than one body color. If they do, it's pretty obvious that they will come back and get over it.
Heroic_Spirit
#210756817Sunday, February 26, 2017 7:10 PM GMT

@Tenako, I agree. People don't give a damn until something gets removed. I can guarantee that people weren't as half as interested in body colors before the whole avatar changer update was announced and then went on a nostalgia #### drip and started protesting about how they can't be "classic" anymore. Some people have always used the individual body colors as part of their signature outfits; but there weren't even half as many people with this sort of mindset before the removal of individual body colors was announced.
Heroic_Spirit
#210756844Sunday, February 26, 2017 7:11 PM GMT

trip*
Sinthis
#210843009Monday, February 27, 2017 8:20 AM GMT

"People don't give a damn until something gets removed. I can guarantee that people weren't as half as interested in body colors before the whole avatar changer update was announced and then went on a nostalgia #### drip and started protesting about how they can't be "classic" anymore. Some people have always used the individual body colors as part of their signature outfits; but there weren't even half as many people with this sort of mindset before the removal of individual body colors was announced." There are over 7000+ colour combinations and ROBLOX wants us to save "what we want to use in the future". Come up with a better argument. SUPPORT THIS: r+://210407725
CocoaClinic
#210846338Monday, February 27, 2017 8:58 AM GMT

i suggested that they increase the time limit for audio and they did increase it and i archived all the colours https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=210721853
Heroic_Spirit
#210857437Monday, February 27, 2017 11:42 AM GMT

@Sin, I'm in disapproval of the update but you can't say that people were as crazy about body as they are now, after the "tweaking" of body colors was announced. 7000+ combinations, alrightie- but only now people are complaining. If people care so much about the body colors (frankly, I do too), what were they doing before ROBLOX decided to remove individual body colors? When the removal of tickets was announced; a vast number of people in the community gave pretty biased reasons on why tickets SHOULD be removed and that it was a redundant feature. Tickets were just as important as changing individual body colors and it seems a bit unfair from my biased perspective for people to go crazy about the body color update while most were fine with tickets being removed. It's aggravating.
Heroic_Spirit
#210857461Monday, February 27, 2017 11:43 AM GMT

body colors*
Heroic_Spirit
#210857590Monday, February 27, 2017 11:44 AM GMT

This update is no less crappy but it would've been more compensating to treat every major feature that's being either changed or removed equally.
Salty_Drinks
#210913989Tuesday, February 28, 2017 1:05 AM GMT

"Already been confirmed by an admin that they do look at the threads here. Already been confirmed that they DON'T listen to petitions because it's not giving feedback, it's only the OP saying "bring back [insert feature here]" and people typing "support". This sub-forum is filled with nostalgic freaks who only care about their own entertainment and not the site itself." Wow this is funny, theres so much crap here I don't even know where to start, but I'm gonna do it anyways. First of all, give me an example of when an admin has looked at a thread on here. By the way, this isn't a petition. Next thing, yes, I'm a nostalgic freak. That doesn't mean I don't care about the site. The site's purpose is to provide you with entertainment. You're obviously not getting the purpose of this thread. This isn't about nostalgia or any of that other bs, it's about telling ROBLOX that we want to be listened to. They would lose a lot of members if they stopped listening and they started to make god awful updates, worse than the ones now, and started shoving them down our throats.
Tenako
#210919977Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:18 AM GMT

"First of all, give me an example of when an admin has looked at a thread on here." Second reply https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=205442867 "By the way, this isn't a petition." > "For example, no matter how hard we try to stop an update that we obviously don't want, it still passes to ROBLOX anyways." Most threads that want to stop an update are petitions. "They would lose a lot of members if they stopped listening and they started to make god awful updates, worse than the ones now, and started shoving them down our throats." >They already stopped listening for 3 years and we hit 1 million concurrent users back in December and we have 44 million active users per month.
Tenako
#210920439Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:24 AM GMT

*First reply
LegendaryWin
#210921162Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:34 AM GMT

I have already seen this on a different thread and I can tell you right now, these posts wont help the situation, you are only making it worse. Since I dont feel like typing it over Ill summarize, basically the roblox community is mostly a group of pre-teens looking for games like minecraft. If you were a buisness person with 3 years of experience would you listen to a 12 year old tell you how to do your job? Of course not! Stop telling roblox to "listen to its community" because if it did the company would be bankrupt. The roblox staff team are working on updates that will help it profit so this site can stay up longer, adding back small features of this site isnt one of their top priorities right now, so be patient! And if you are going to whine that they arent listening to your suggestion or that "they are making bad updates" then GET OVER IT! THATS LIFE, DONT EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE SUGAR COATED CAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED THE WORLD REVOLVED AROUND THE SUN, NOT YOU. 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕤
Salty_Drinks
#210977052Wednesday, March 01, 2017 12:29 AM GMT

@Tenako Like I said this post is NOT a petition. Red before you post.
201bob
#210978539Wednesday, March 01, 2017 12:52 AM GMT

not a petition? well no support 4 u den this is a bad idea anyways becuse if they start listening to us then they wouldn't make alota $$$ becuse we would have tix back
Tenako
#210981125Wednesday, March 01, 2017 1:32 AM GMT

"Like I said this post is NOT a petition. Red before you post." > "For example, no matter how hard we try to stop an update that we obviously don't want, it still passes to ROBLOX anyways." Most threads that want to stop an update are petitions. [2] https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=210407725 https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=210896418 https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=210578067 https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=210327831
Salty_Drinks
#210983518Wednesday, March 01, 2017 2:06 AM GMT

"Most threads that want to stop an update are petitions." @Tenako Is this thread trying to stop an update? No. Is this tread a petition? No. Because this thread is not like the other 99.999% of idea threads. Like I said, read before you post.
Tenako
#210985842Wednesday, March 01, 2017 2:33 AM GMT

This all started off with you stating, "By the way, this isn't a petition." Yes I know this thread isn't a petition. Since the body of your thread is talking about how the mods don't "listen" to our thoughts and how the community isn't being listened to, I put "petitions" as my second point because that's how S&I releases their thoughts which obviously doesn't work because the mods don't bother looking at those threads.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2