of     1   

PrimeTimeXL
#210806489Monday, February 27, 2017 2:12 AM GMT

This application process may seem a little out of the ordinary for those who just look to be offered a chance to play for a team right off the bat. The reason I'm doing this is to figure out who's dedicated and experienced enough to earn a spot on the team's roster. If you plan on filling out the application, I want it to be messaged to me. You don't need to be my friend to message me your application. Some questions I ask may seem ridiculous, but it will help me figure out if you're worthy of being on the roster or not. Feel free to go in depth with your answers. I won't mind it because it will help me get more of an insight on how you would impact the game and this team. Username: How long have you been on ROBLOX?: How long have you played football on ROBLOX?: How often do you play cabbler's Legendary Football game?: How active are you?: How loyal and dedicated are you?: Are you able to be cooperative and respectful?: Preferred position (list one): Secondary position(s) (list as many as you want): Anything else you'd like to share?: You can copy and past the application format, type out your answers, and message it to me. I'll send a reply to let you know I've read it and will consider placing you on the team's roster. Thank you for your time and attention. Good luck!

of     1