of     1   

BigdaddiDMC
#210808896Monday, February 27, 2017 2:36 AM GMT

The 1st week of VFL was very interesting, here is how i see the teams ranked (1) {Outlaws} This has no bias involved, Outlaws put up a strong performance on offense putting up 67, they overall did not go good on defense but showed good signs making big plays in the clutch. Outlaws seem to be pulling in a icy roster including VCDerp, Bigd#########################y, OriginalWhale, and has been told by scab that he will come, Potential is high for this team. (2) {Prowlers} This might surprise and even trigger people, but I honestly think they are a force to be reckon with. You might say they just lost 32-8, and yes ik, but they had a inactive HC and team, but now a big move was made by getting the vet Brother, and in a short time span he has already got drew, this team will def be a team you would not want to play in the near future. (3) {Rhinos} This displayed a elegant demonstration on offense, putting up 50+ points. They swiftly connected on passes and communicated to perfection on runs. Their only problem was defese, they are not even bad skill wise on D, they just are sloppy with communication which is more of a dagger then you think. They didnt switch on defense, they were confused how to cover. This was fatal, give them a little to improve team chemistry and they will be icy and possible a team to get the rings (4) {Cougars} It was flabbergasting when i heard this team lost, yes i am suspicious of reffing to have played a role. Why i say this is because they have a dangerous offensive core with weapons like ClutchShifts and YuhhDexter, i was banned from this game so i really couldn't analyze but i feel like this team is gonna come back hungry next week prowlers better watch out (5) {Huskies} This team could be deadly with the right tweaks they have Gun, Cam, and lvrd but i dont see just them three carrying the team through this league. hopefully ill be proved wrong (6) {Akron} Again this might be surprising due to the fact they dragged prowlers, but i dont see any weapons except evil and maybe rom. again, they can be good with the right moves, but they better move quickly because while they are improving so are the other teams, again hopefully ill be proved wrong #############
Insane_Clutch
#210813811Monday, February 27, 2017 3:19 AM GMT

I'm the Huskies F/O all I have to say about our power rank is that if 24k was not lagging, and I didn't have no Birthday to attend to and I was on mobile but then soon.left once the second quarter was over. The next game will be a more high scoring game if I'm on computer and 24k is not laggy #Huskies1
24ks
#210814915Monday, February 27, 2017 3:28 AM GMT

Big son you a non factor wya on the stats the disrespect to the huskies man just know we here
SirThantos
#210816298Monday, February 27, 2017 3:41 AM GMT

Not gonna lie huskies shoulda been higher, but now they finna play with a chip on their shoulder. 24ks is 2nd most receptions. Tied for first on ints and top 10 on most TDs plus insane_clutch wasnt there and I heard hes goat. lol. Signed, VFL Comissioner, Thanatos
XVSplashVX
#210877290Monday, February 27, 2017 4:56 PM GMT

You say Huskies have only 3 good players.... I was clearly miss looked. And a couple others.
Lixorice
#210891946Monday, February 27, 2017 8:10 PM GMT

lmao how can we be put BELOW the team we beat?
Lixorice
#210898942Monday, February 27, 2017 9:52 PM GMT

and i know this clown did not just put himself on his little impact player list or whatever. if you look at stat cards in trello he doesnt show up once, only in the biggest airhead category
XVSplashVX
#210928502Tuesday, February 28, 2017 4:41 AM GMT

I also like how all the other teams got like a full paragraph while we get a line and 1/4th of a line

of     1