of     1   

awaregogeta
#210833924Monday, February 27, 2017 6:45 AM GMT

It has come to my attention that recently someone in the Murder Mystery 2 forums, received an emai#####m ROBLOX talking about violation of the ToS. I didn't really care until how I saw how it affected me and other players. And I'd like to suggest that you change your ToS, the section I am speaking about is, 5.A. ROBUX v.Neither Roblox nor any other third party has any obligation to exchange ROBUX for anything of value, including, but not limited to, real currency, except as expressly provided in these Terms or otherwise required by applicable law. Roblox, in its sole discretion, may impose limits on ROBUX, including, but not limited to, the amount that may be purchased, earned, or redeemed. I am mostly fine with this as it is fair to an extent. However I think that any in-game that are ROBLOX in-game items in a game such as Assassin! or Murder Mystery 2 should be able to trade their in-game items for ROBUX and ROBLOX items offsite or using the trading system. I do think this is a very good suggestion, as it doesn't really affect ROBLOX at all. Now as I previously said before, I am suggesting these ideas, you do not have to implement these changes at all, but if you do that would be very helpful to some players as they make ROBUX doing these kinds of sales and trades. tl;dr? Just let players trade their in-game items for ROBUX or ROBLOX items. AwareGogeta at 1,561 Followers (Even Though it doesn't matter at all.)

of     1