of     1   

iiApplehood
#210916578Tuesday, February 28, 2017 1:38 AM GMT

Alright I'm just gonna SUGGEST some ideas that we should probably have, rather than just disagreeing, or just plain out ruin them. Color update - Why not just make an option to completely color your body rather than just make it so we have no imagination, people would still be able to color their bodies, while others will be able to completely color them in a second. Block button - Alright I just came up with this, why not add a block button to games? It's right next to the favorite's button, and you have the option to block it, which if you press it, completely removes it from your sight, and there is a new section to view it in case you want to bring it back, I think this is really useful because I and A LOT of other people are kind of sick of seeing this dumb games, so then we block them, and we get something else to pop up. T!x - I know I know, i'm a little too late and the ROBLOX developers don't care, but I say we need it back, the catalog for tix and r$ was perfect, people could transfer 100 tix into 10 robux, so then we could buy stuff, now we have to actually BUY ROBUX so now this site isn't actually FREE, I know I know ( Again really?!? ), The site is free and you can do whatever you want, but here you are judged by how you look, chat, how you act, and your name. I don't think this is really fair since we are having a bunch of new players that all look the same, I keep getting confused cause one of my friends look like a player who has just joined ROBLOX, and I almost accidentally kill him. Please, stop living under your rock and listen to the players devs. I just needed to get that off my chest, all these things were like a 100lb weight I had to train in order to toss somewhere else, thank you for reading through. ( Or just skipping the entire thing and just reading the end part, not cool man. )
popit123doe
#210916713Tuesday, February 28, 2017 1:40 AM GMT

Stop living under a rock and read the blog as to why Tickets were removed. It benefited the economy in the long run. None of these suggestions would benefit me.
Moviuscorpation
#210916786Tuesday, February 28, 2017 1:40 AM GMT

Only agree with the first idea
iiApplehood
#216297708Wednesday, May 10, 2017 12:25 AM GMT

my dude, if you couldn't read the topic, which is really frightening meaning you can't read, they were IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, and i said i was late, how about stop living under your rock and actually read the post I made correctly.

of     1