of     1   

motman5
#210944981Tuesday, February 28, 2017 3:31 PM GMT

[Hook] You on this stage amazed in a daze waiting for fame Nikka already acting a shame [Verse 1] I'm here to show the truth Thats the only reason I'd enter a cell, even if it is a booth One minute the up and coming missing dentals Suddenly they whippin rentals and a gold tooth Who woulda knew, wait I did I bet you did too Was a fan until he broke through He used to have a dope flow But now he spittin from a fake point of view That's an impossible angle How could you hook fans with a rod of fake lyrics, fallen angel Strangers who hearin this, be aware of the danger Listening to these punk rappers vent anger It only hurts you, bad friends equals a toxic exposure Then they go crazy wishin for closure Start to go kanye freakin out realizing they're trapped in their own enclosure But I saw it all happen before me, I wont be mistaken First step to being a fallen is havin yo miss taken Dont let your grip slacken, the moment you do you lose A better man there and then there's fists crackin [Hook] You on this stage amazed dazed waitin for fame Look at em, nikka already actin a shame [Verse 2] I'm only here to administer realism into the game Forget a doctor I'm a real reality check up All these hypocrites claimin they about violence But spit Words about how they'll blast Techs aimin for neck up Lord they cant choose, the Pen or the Sword. Me? I chose to go forward, tranquility Thats what I'm aimin toward Forget the nikkas tellin you about a fake lifestyle That'll get you killed for crackin a smile Forget the nikkas who say walk in they shoes When they themselves can't walk their own mile Forget the nikkas who cause deaths in the streets And spit information to a police beat Meanwhile sirens sound back in the hood More brothers laid in ground But they continue with they bs not lookin around Responsibility ain't all on them,says the report But we all in this together, BlackLivesMatter sounds like a team sport But we injuring eachother, gettin thrown off the court [Hook] You on this stage amazed and dazed Waitin for the given fame ...Look at em, already bringing us shame
captc
#210946544Tuesday, February 28, 2017 4:28 PM GMT

6.5/10 This is NOT an opinionated post, debate is futile

of     1