of     1   

Shium392
#210964314Tuesday, February 28, 2017 9:07 PM GMT

Welcome to The Bruh's Cafe Interview Guidelines! Please Join Our Group if you have not already! Note: Only High Ranks can interview others. 1. P##ase Do Rate Your Grammar On a Scale of 1-10#############Passing, Lower is Not Acceptable, No Points. 2. P##ase Do Rate Your Typing Speed On a Scale of 1-10#############Passing, Lower Is Not Acceptable, No Points. 3. D## you have any experience in any jobs? Name any if you would like. All Answers Are Accepted. (Passing) 4. D##the groups that You Have Been In Include Serving Customers? Yes (Pass) No (No Points) 5. ###All other Awaiting Trainees, Why Do You Think You Should Be Hired? Appropriate And Positive Answers are Accepted. (Pass) Inappropriate and Negative Answers are Not Accepted (No Points) 6. ###ase Try To Describe Yourself as you wish. Positive and Appropriate Answers (Passing) Negative and Inaproppriate Answers (No Points) 7. ##ac####### Do You Think You Treat Others? Positive Answers (Pass) Negative Answers (No Points) 8. W##l You Promise You Will not be Anxious When Demoted? I Promise (Pass) No, I do Not Promise (No Points) 9. W##l You Promise to Be Respectful? I Promise. (Pass) No, I Don't Promise (No Points) 10.########## Like to Stay at Bruh's Cafe a while? All Answers Accepted (Pass) Passing Means to Receive 10 Points. ## The Awaiting Trainee Receives At Least 75 Points Fo##The Ques#######They Have Passed Their Interview and May Be Promoted to Trainee. MR INTERVIEWING QUESTIONS 1. ### Why Exactly Do You Want To Become an MR? Reasonable Answers Accepted. (Pass) 2. E##c####### can You Prove Yourself to Become an MR? Reasonable Answers Accepted. (Pass) 3. ###l you Promise not to Abuse Others? I Promise (Pass) No. (No Points) 4. W##l you promise not to use your rank for power against lower ranks? I Promise (Pass) No (No Points) 5. F## How Long Can You Be Patient For? A Reasonable Amount (Pass) Up TO 5 mi#u####### Points) 6. ###You Yell a Lot? Yes (No Points) No I do Not (Pass) Passing Means ## Points If the Low Rank receives at least ## Points, they have passed Thank You For Viewing Our Bruh's Cafe Interviewing GuideLines. We Hope To Be Working With You Further, In The Future. Please Join Our Group!

of     1