of     1   

aquakitty102
#210965104Tuesday, February 28, 2017 9:20 PM GMT

Welcome to Warrior Cats Roleplay! Here we can roleplay and kill time if we need to. This will be taking place in the old forest territory. Here are the available ranks and rules, please post a description of your character and wait for my approval before roleplaying. |:Rules:| 1) Do not Godmod (ex: Instant kills), consult the role-player before killing off their character. Do not make your character heal themselves by the power of Starclan after getting sliced in half by your arch nemesis. While on the topic, don’t do that…that’s bad. Very bad. 2) No powers (Unless given permission) Do not say something like “Golden/blaze – Lion/blaze’s daughter. Had fire powers” No. Stop right there. Just stop. Unless I or someone else who has the power to command this (who I will announce in the forums) say you can have them if there’s something like a prophecy. In that case, and only that case is it OK. 3) No roleplaying as book characters. This roleplay takes place before anyone’s alive, and LONG after the Dawn of the Clans series. You cannot be the magically spawned long lost daughter of Clear Sky who just happened to land 20 years in the future while still being a year old. You can be distantly related, like they are a long dead ancestor, but not related as in son/daughter or grandson/granddaughter. 4) No unrealistic markings or colors or forbidden names. This I cannot stress enough. Do not make your cat a blue tabby with sapphire eyes, a bang over one eye, moon and star markings, and is named MoonDazzle. Cause I will kick good old MoonDazzle to the moon. If you don’t know what the forbidden names are, here they are: Names cannot start with Moon, Thunder, Wind, River, Shadow, or Sky. Star is only for leaders. 5) ASK FOR A POSITION SUCH AS LEADER, MEDICINE CAT, OR MEDICINE CAT-AP The leader will choose the deputy, do not ### ### ### Ever. While the role of Leader, Medicine Cat,t, and Medicine Cat-App can only be given by me, it happens naturally in roleplay, or in the apprentice’s case, the Medicine Cat or Starclan approve of you being their apprentice. 6) No drama for attention. This is something very annoying to most role-players, they involve you doing something like summoning badgers from the sky with your elegant grace with a keyboard and having them beat the pummel out of your character till their new joining the lovely spirits in the sky. Ask permission before summoning the badgers from the sky. 7) Follow the rules of the Warrior Cat universe. There are certain rules and concepts within the series, you must be familiar with these before roleplaying. Things like the Warrior Code is essential to know, as well as the series lore and where certain clans stand when it comes to their alliances. 8) Do not ask to be one of the people moderating this forum. So far, it’s only me. Keep up to date with the forum in case I announce someone else. 9) Have fun! (Please know I will add more rules if I find it necessary) |:Ranks:| (Note they are numbered for how many people can have that rank) Thunderclan : Leader (1) Deputy : (1) Medicine Cat : (3, yes 3, have you read the latest series?) Medicine Cat Apprentice : (1) Warriors : (Infinite) Queens : (Infinite) Kits : (Infinite) Apprentices : (Infinite) Elders : (Infinite) Shadowclan : Leader (1) Deputy : (1) Medicine Cat : (3) Medicine Cat Apprentice : (1) Warriors : (Infinite) Queens : (Infinite) Kits : (Infinite) Apprentices : (Infinite) Elders : (Infinite) Riverclan : Leader (1) Deputy : (1) Medicine Cat : (3) Medicine Cat Apprentice : (1) Warriors : (Infinite) Queens : (Infinite) Kits : (Infinite) Apprentices : (Infinite) Elders : (Infinite) Windclan : Leader (1) Deputy : (1) Medicine Cat : (3) Medicine Cat Apprentice : (1) Warriors : (Infinite) Queens : (Infinite) Kits : (Infinite) Apprentices : (Infinite) Elders : (Infinite) Rogues/Loners: Kittypets:
aquakitty102
#210966553Tuesday, February 28, 2017 9:42 PM GMT

(RC Leader) (Sorry it took so long to post) IvyStar Desc : Brown tabby she-cat white underbelly and paws, green eyes. Age : 6 yrs Personality : Ivystar is a cold leader, barely ever expressing what she truly feels. She is strict and enjoys being strict with cats like the apprentices so they don't do something mousebrained and can hopefully learn something. Because of her age she's become very wise, balanced, stoic, and calm. Making her able to plow through hard times and make rash and comprehensive decisions. She is very compassionate and empathetic, never being able to block away her emotions and easily feeling the pain of someone else. She attempts to use this flaw to her advantage, as she uses this pain she feels for others often to her advantage. She's brave and strong-willed. Not willing to give up her viewpoints, and fighting fiercely with no fear. She is known for being able to turn to drastic measures to ensure her clans survival. Ivystar often does not aid the other clans and instead focuses on hers, wanting nothing more than for them to be safe. She's vulnerable, as her personality traits can easily be used against her, like her love for her clan, as well as her often single-minded views causing her to butt##########h other cats. Bio : (figure out backstory during RP) Father : Sun/Whisker (Ginger tom amber eyes) Mother : Petal/fall (Elegant golden tabby she cat blue eyes) Mate : None Kits : None Brother : Mackerel/splash (Gray tabby tom amber eyes), Pike/kit (brown/grey tabby tom blue eyes) Sister : Leaf/stream (brown tabby she, blue eyes) App : Stone/paw (Gray spotted tabby, green eyes) Mentor : Fallen/tree (white and brown she amber eyes)
TheMackOfAllTrades
#210967426Tuesday, February 28, 2017 9:58 PM GMT

There's already a game for this, you know.

of     1