of     1   

ThatGuyYouKnow01
#211117882Thursday, March 02, 2017 11:50 PM GMT

it's a bit late but hey im bored so here are my predictions, dont much of this to actually happen: 1. Chelsea (pretty obvious) 2. Man City (tottenham always bottle at the end don't you worry) 3. Tottenham (tottenham always bottle at the end don't you worry [2]) 4. Arsenal (don't see Arsenal finishing any higher at this rate and I feel like I'm being generous) 5. Man United (could finish 4th but i'm not feeling it) 6. Liverpool (form is terrible and if it wasnt for the big gap between 6 and 7 i'd put them 7th) 7. Everton (i dont see we####r####inishing 7th and everton aren't doing that bad anyways) 8. West Brom (7 pts clear from 9th so they aren't dropping any time soon) 9. West Ham (7 pts clear from 8th so they aren't moving up) 10. Watford (Good-ish form and if everyone goes like it has for the past 2 months they should overtake stoke) 11. Stoke (^ but southampton won't catch up) 12. Southampton (losing to burnley swansea and a lot of hard fixtures so rip) 13. Burnley (Form is decent but I don't see Burnley finishing over watford and southampton) 14. Swansea City (manager of the month for january? easy fixtures? swansea is safe boys dont you worry) 15. Leicester City (as much as I want these guys to go down I believe they are gonna get safe quickly) 16. Crystal Palace (he just doesn't go down. good form for a relegation-battling team) 17. Middlesbrough (Hard fixtures but I believe they will stay up) 18. AFC Bournemouth (disgusting form, how are they still 14th? DLDLLLL. It's over and I think they are going all the way down) 19. Hull City (as much as I love these guys for trying, they aren't gonna survive.) 20. Sunderland (just trash really) maybe im a bit biased with a few but even though for some reason i just really want crystal palace and leicester to go down i just dont see them being that bad. so yeah, thoughts?

of     1