of     1   

ervff
#211242946Saturday, March 04, 2017 10:07 PM GMT

I have noticed that when you are chatting or roleplaying with fellow players you have very little space to write. Maybe you could get only # sentences, but that's not much. I'm asking this because, I know that most of the people on Roblox are children, I am actually a child as well, but there are some of us out there(Me and a few friends) That REALLY like to be detailed in their roleplays. Us literate roleplayers like detail, drama, action, and make sure to have a nice, long, and juicy paragraph(OMG THAT SOUNDED WEIRD BUT WHATEVER XD) and like to show others how we ## ### Mabey try to teach others, and become role models. Not all people like literate roleplaying, but to me and a few of my friends think its fun and wish for more room. I hope you guys see where I'm coming from, and I hope you guys can make the character limit longer, but for now, I will manage. Thank you, your fellow gamer, Aly.
Veroax
#211244047Saturday, March 04, 2017 10:25 PM GMT

Erm, i'm just confused by this thread. What do you mean "Longer space to chat"? Also, don't say your age on the FORUMS.

of     1