of     1   

1Roblix1
#211338077Sunday, March 05, 2017 10:35 PM GMT

I know that this has been petitioned many times, but I couldn't care less. The people at ROBLOX will not listen unless we all come together. They need to see that nobody wants that change. While the chances are they won't listen, we have to try to get them too. This update will ruin the looks of many people. As previously mentioned in other threads, classic noob looks will be ruined. I for one, have never used the look, but I can tell that many people that do use it will be highly frustrated that their looks have been ruined. So please, we need to come together as a community and stop this horrible update. ROBLOX will not listen unless we all come together and protest against this. Maybe we can finally change something. Maybe ROBLOX will finally start listening to it's community, because without us, they would never have gotten anywhere in life. We are the whole reason this website is around today. We have built their lives, and this is how they repay us? They never listen, and it's time they do. Support this petition, and change the future.

of     1