of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DwarfElfguyAlt
#211354991Monday, March 06, 2017 2:27 AM GMT

Hello, My name is DwarfElfguy. I am the chairman and founder of the OCFA Hall of Fame project. The project was recently started with much interest in the public and select few. The board was chosen by who was currently online when I advertised in discord and we went from there. The fact we went fast and did it in this time was to jump start it and have it already set up for when the season ends. The voting process started out with people sending in a list of 30 people to KingHilariousHD. However, since everyone is lazy and this is just a jump start project, KingHilariousHD was the only person to get their list in. From there, the board voted on who should stay in ballot and who should be off. After that, we voted on the 19. We decided to stick with having 10 people for the first ballot after a quick vote. So, the task was to select 10 people and send in their list to KingHilariousHD. There was 11 people for the vote since the last people on the list we're tied. After 2 tiebreakers, we decided that the 11th member would not be inducted. The list of people into consideration will be kept confidential. The next time the board will induct more people will come sometime near the end of the season. Until then, this is the first 10 inductees into the OCFA Hall of Fame. SuperKoopa9: This individual was the first Heisman winner of the OCFA and has really set the tone. He led his UA team to the very first Triumph Bowl to win it all. He has started Quarterback for the UA Crimson Tide and then was drafted to the Joston Jackrabbits after his one successful season in the league. DwarfElfguy: This individual has played Wide Receiver for ASU in seasons 1 and 2. He has received the award of most improved in season 2 and was 3rd place in Heisman voting. After season 2, he went to head coach ASU for seasons 3 through 5 and won a Triumph Bowl ring as head coach in season 4. He left coaching in season 6 and was university president of KSU for one season before retiring. He returned to head coach OSU mid-way through season 8 and continues to coach to this day. He has also worked under MaIlard with KingHilariousHD as Operations Director and helped the league run many day-to-day operations. RayWestXI: This individual has received praise for his outstanding head coaching, and has one of the best winning percentages to prove it. He has head coached LSU season 3 up through season 5 and took over university president in season 6. After head coaching LSU, he went on to coach in the OFL and had very good success. He has received many awards being head coach and many players under have received awards. In season 3, he had won the Triumph Bowl as head coach of LSU. MaIlard: This individual is most famous for being the longest lasting and most impactful commissioner the OCFA has seen. He has coached for OSU for one season and gained commissioner after Accardi left in season 2. He has helped shaped the OCFA into the great league it is now, helping those who worked for him succeed in many ways. KingHilariousHD: This individual is known for his great antics as a player and as a leader. He has played for several seasons and on a variety of teams, including the season 4 ASU Triumph Bowl champions. As addition to his playing, he has also worked alongside DwarfElfguy as Operations Director, under MaIlard, helping to assist day-to-day operations. He has also coached the season 6 CU team to a Triumph Bowl win in their first season in the OCFA. ARFCinator: This individual has helped OCFA along the way but very quietly. After Vrillion left the OCFA sometime in the league’s history, ARFCinator stepped up to help the league and take over as CEO. He is responsible for the hiring of MaIlard, probably the best commissioner the league has seen. He is a well respected authoritative figure that has helped the league stay alive. Isabella781: This individual has been recognized for her accomplishments as a player. She is more recognized for her accomplishments on UA season 3 and LSU season 4 and 5 under RayWestXI. She had won center of the year 3 seasons in a row and has been unanimously recognized as the best center in the league’s history. She has helped shaped that LSU dynasty under RayWestXI. Targetings: This individual was recognized for being one of the most well rounded players in league history. He was part of ASU on seasons 4 and 5 and was part of the ASU season 4 Triumph Bowl team. He was capable at any position, whether it be quarterback, defensive end, tight end, you name it. He could single-handedly change an outcome of a game with his presence in the game and could cause frustration for the other team. amishturtles: This individual has been recognized for his time early in the league. He was part of UCLA in season 1 and part of ASU in season 2. He was unanimously one of the best wide receivers the league has seen and has won wide receiver of the year in season 2. He played alongside DwarfElfguy, which created one of the most deadly duos the league has seen in it’s history. amishturtles without a doubt has helped shaped many games with his incredible skills. After season 2, he had moved on to the OFL, where he is now one of the league’s top wide receivers. CP3chIy: This individual has been recognized for being out strait the best player in his position in the league’s history. He had played one season of middle linebacker on ASU in S1 and had wreaked havoc on opposing offenses. His presence was felt on the field and his ability and skills had led him to his fame and credibility as the best around. He won middle linebacker of the year in season 1 and eventually moved to the OFL after one season. In the OFL, he has made a name for himself and became one of the most successful middle linebackers in the OFL and has became extremely successful as a teammate and player himself. If there are any questions, please post them below and I will try my best to clear up any confusion.
Rupertonaut
#211355752Monday, March 06, 2017 2:36 AM GMT

#NotMyHallOfFame
rakiems
#211356149Monday, March 06, 2017 2:42 AM GMT

i approve this message
runfrog9
#211357748Monday, March 06, 2017 3:02 AM GMT

????? First cb to win both cboty and dpoty???????/ HELLO??????????????? #makerobloxgreatagain
KingHilariousHD
#211358746Monday, March 06, 2017 3:14 AM GMT

Runfrog still on roblox? Rofl
JTSLOB
#211360650Monday, March 06, 2017 3:37 AM GMT

only de to carry a team to the tb ;) -DOOR!-
CP3chIy
#211361168Monday, March 06, 2017 3:44 AM GMT

It was FSU S1 and ASU part of S2 but whatever thanks for the induction
DwarfElfguyAlt
#211369565Monday, March 06, 2017 5:56 AM GMT

Oops, oh well, I tried to get the information as accurate as possible, got that old man brain
RayWestXI
#211386792Monday, March 06, 2017 1:21 PM GMT

Nice detail bud
SupremeMechiee
#211407219Monday, March 06, 2017 9:00 PM GMT

Why isn't AceFighter101 on here?
OldYogi
#211423284Tuesday, March 07, 2017 12:38 AM GMT

When you leave out Ace but add Targetings lmao. Targetings is a "well rounded player who was a part of the s4 ASU TB team" I was a part of the ## LSU TB team and I played WR/TE/SL/Deep and even some DE. I also coached successful teams, how am I not inducted? Ace was an incredible QB. ?? Successful in OCFA and OFL???? No Induction???
AdvancedGame
#211438395Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:27 AM GMT

Lol what a joke. I was a legendary player and I was really good at head coach (I'd say I won the TB but i forgot tbh)
heboot2big
#211438478Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:28 AM GMT

mmfootball and advancedgame snubbed
AdvancedGame
#211438654Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:31 AM GMT

LMAO you have people from like season 5 and stuff? AdvancedGame and mmfootball tore the league apart in Season 1 and had an impact throughout our careers coaching (S2, ## etc) MMfootball did so much for the ASU organization while I contributed to various teams like Florida State University and Alabama Our excellence continued into the OFL, with a Rookie of the Year win for mm and a rookie of the year snub for advancedgame AdvancedGame and mmfootball both went on to be OFL head coaches and mmfootball was an elite defensive end in the league while AdvancedGame was snubbed from center of the year a lot Idk the point is this is a joke that we got snubbed, everyone should remember the impact us season oners had on the league. And you have koopa in there so it's not as if you forgot us
AdvancedGame
#211439264Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:42 AM GMT

Btw I just realized I was kevin durant before kevin durant Bama beat ASU and i was like skrrt and joined Bama
DwarfElfguyAlt
#211463331Tuesday, March 07, 2017 7:46 PM GMT

Someone is salty. We'll see come the second induction.
AdvancedGame
#211471277Tuesday, March 07, 2017 10:13 PM GMT

Yes i am salty. We can just say "oh ####### ##### is salty" ####### ##### is a top 3 receiver in the history of the league and was snubbed from the hall of fame Two of the top coach/player combos in the history of the league should be in the hall of fame The fact that they're not a part of the FIRST hall of fame induction already makes it a disgrace
RabbiHulk
#211471550Tuesday, March 07, 2017 10:17 PM GMT

Just saying LSU dynasty was mostly S1-S2 and a maybe ## but after that the dynasty was long gone. Most oof their dynamic players had left by then.
AdvancedGame
#211471683Tuesday, March 07, 2017 10:19 PM GMT

Did LSU even exist in S1? They weren't anything good lol top teams in S1 were ASU, A&M and Alabama.
oohdime
#211492419Wednesday, March 08, 2017 2:38 AM GMT

>led my team to the best record in ocfa history >has most passing tds in ocfa history >was one of the first qbs to actually succeed in ofl from ocfa (one of two or three) >tb ring >same amount of rings as super but did it with more competition yeah sure im not in hof
Lordxxpiemasterxx
#211499799Wednesday, March 08, 2017 4:12 AM GMT

####### #### Ace, nor I made the OCFA ### #snubbed?
RayWestXI
#211500259Wednesday, March 08, 2017 4:19 AM GMT

Lsu came in s2 and advanced you never won a tb don't get too ahead of yourself ma'am
AdvancedGame
#211501883Wednesday, March 08, 2017 4:39 AM GMT

advanced you never won a tb as head coach* i did in fact win a tb as a player >but i forgot tbh Thanks for reminding me though I lost in playoffs to Alabama (twice i think actually)
RayWestXI
#211531586Wednesday, March 08, 2017 5:06 PM GMT

Are you officially back or not noob
AdvancedGame
#211546707Wednesday, March 08, 2017 10:25 PM GMT

Im tryn drop down

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right