of     1   

jonthaboat
#211390414Monday, March 06, 2017 2:55 PM GMT

This is for era's .NFL. https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2958396 Power rankings ========================================================================================== 1) Kansas City Chiefs (rank last week 1 0) This team continues to be dominant as they took on the browns and smacked them, they obtain another "non star" Mr_waike which is a great addition to their defense. Overall this team is led by era, kelvin and some oflers that are considered rookies. 2) Detroit Lions - (Rank last week 4 +2 ) This team caught me by surprise when the beat the Green bay packers and blow out the Dallas cowboys with their backup 3rd string qb in yungjustin. Team is lead by key players such as Hollow, Matthew, Yung, Bkjsp, Form, and feeldat, and the goat king jelly. ## ####### ### Packers- (Rank last week 2 -1) - Great team overall, this team has very great chemistry, I just feel like this team can show so much more. Seems like they always get cheated by refs. (COUGH COUGH JON) Once franky get's unsuspended this team is a force to be reckoned with. notice just because they don't have franky doesn't mean they aren't a top 5 team 4) New England Patriots- (Rank last week 10 +6) I put this team in the top 5 because I believe they can beat the Colts, raiders ( who barely pulled off a win against the colts) and the vikings. This team is good but they suffered a tough lost against the Cincinnati Bengals. This team is led by great players with xeph now on the roster with players such as Xeph, Every godly peoples, OOhWreckt, tixa, and ekbb2 5) Minnesota Vikings - (Rank last week 3 -2) I believe this team is still really good but they had an easy game against the Seattle Seahawks, which I am not saying their team is bad the Seahawks roster is just not developed to become a top team which ranked the vikings lower because they just show the same work ethic they did in the Pregame tournament. I really hope this team proves me wrong 6) Oakland Raiders - (Rank last week 7 +1) They didn't FF a game yayyyy... But they did disappoint me when they almost lost against an undeveloped team in the Colts. Dimer did really well for a team he got the last week. this team did a lot poor than I thought they would with all the talent they have on their roster. 7) Indianapolis Colts- (Rank last week 9 +2) Great team, their chemistry is just undeveloped. Dimer has great star players like Cooliosess, Force16, and James but I just believe they need other people to step up and help the colts because these star players aren't the only ones that can lead a team. This team is average overall. 8) San Francisco 49ers - (Rank Last week 6 -2) This team disappoints me... they only won against the redskins which they managed to hold them off in overtime. They should be ranked lower as they lost star player Universials but gained a star player in Rock_y who just left the browns. This team has great players depatron needs to step up and lead this team at qb. 9) Pittsburgh Steelers - (Rank last week 12 +3) This team made some great trades traded fanty, got ak to strap at qb and they proved they could beat a good team in the Cleveland Browns who aren't that great of a team anymore. They all just disbanded after that bad game. this team is on the come up cyntrix is actually smart trades and building this team up 10) Washington Redskins - (Rank last week 13 +3) Is it just me or did this team get better with con at qb?!?!? The leaving of Insta actually made this team better which con has made great trades that gained him Rouge, and wasser. This team might always be a bottom tier team but configed is becoming an efficient qb. 11) Dallas Cowboys - (Rank Last week 8 -3) This team has great players but they have literally no qb, Targetings did really good but he's just not a quarter back. They got blown out by the Detroit Lions by a 3rd string qb. They are down but not out I hope they make smart trades for a good qb. 12) Cleveland Browns- (Rank last week 5 -7) This team just feel apart in the matter of 1 game with a really tough lost against the Pittsburgh Steelers. They have no qb Army can qb but he needs to play smarter he threw many ints agianst the steelers. Hopefully jordy can make smart trades after undelighted retired and rocky left. 13) Seattle Seahawks - (Rank last week 11 -2) kebow what you doing mane. This team has no chemistry their leading wr is the rookie phenom duaron which is the only player I see stepping up which is quite sad. This team really needs to step up and prove they aren't a bottom team. #BengalsNation Note: Didn't put bengals on power rankings cuz I am bias if you have a problem with the power rankings hit me up (jk i will burn you like toast skrub)
jonthaboat
#211391766Monday, March 06, 2017 3:25 PM GMT

ExecutedBageI
#211436894Tuesday, March 07, 2017 3:59 AM GMT

Great prs
NinjaofRobloxia
#211437815Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:16 AM GMT

what exactly is this? seems kinda cool

of     1