of     1   

Crispello
#211423882Tuesday, March 07, 2017 12:46 AM GMT

nobody else probrably remembers but op(s)test1 was this cool little thing with all games from 2016 and roblox gave us 1 million robux to sample with, we could also buy more robux like other gametest sites (which we cant now) tbh looking at it now i would enjoy opstest much more than the official site bc: *i can get money without purchasing or begging *smaller community - i dislike being parts of large fandoms (says the person in the pokemon fandom.. pokemon is a good fandom unlike a site be#########ith r) *i could sample gamepasses on newer games without using hack scripts to get the data of them. idk about you but i loved messing around on project pokemon with unlimited lotto rolls *no moderation. ok this actually needs to be sorted out on all gametests actually but it gives some people who hate all mods a taste of what its like when they arent around (again, this isnt the biggest reason) *i make friends. in roblox rn you're in one of the following *you make friends with only ppl you know irl *you troll the forums all day *you go to a game and say "who wants to be my fren" and get no answer. *rarely visit this site at all (me) p much smt like opstest would be pretty neat
Crispello
#211424078Tuesday, March 07, 2017 12:49 AM GMT

im now going to get a bunch of people telling me 'MAKE GAMEPASS FOR UR PLACE LOL' so buy this pls it actually gives you perks: https://www.roblox.com/library/495072572/Special-nametag
Crispello
#211424398Tuesday, March 07, 2017 12:54 AM GMT

I'm going back to the abyss now ill be back thursday and if theres no replies i #### #### ## <3 have fun arguing
Moviuscorpation
#211425920Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:15 AM GMT

Iam confused milady.

of     1