of     1   

SplatoonSquidKids
#211426292Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:20 AM GMT

Agender Androgyne ########### Bigender Cis Cisgender Cis Female Cis Male Cis Man Cis Woman Cisgender Female Cisgender Male Cisgender Man Cisgender Woman Female to Male FTM Gender Fluid Gender Nonconforming Gender Questioning Gender Variant ########### ######## Male to Female MTF Neither Neutrois Non-binary Other Pangender Trans Trans* Trans Female Trans* Female Trans Male Trans* Male Trans Man Trans* Man Trans Person Trans* Person Trans Woman Trans* Woman Transfeminine ########### ########### Female ########### Male ########### Man ########### Person ########### Woman Transmasculine ########### ########### Female ########### Male ########### Man ########### Person ########### Woman Two-Spirit
Moviuscorpation
#211426327Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:21 AM GMT

Those are mind disorders
happypogo123
#211426368Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:21 AM GMT

male and female*
Moviuscorpation
#211426392Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:22 AM GMT

Minecraft, I caught my Minecraft year old son playing a Minecraft game on Minecraft. I took the Minecraft from him immediately and put him on a Minecraft. Meanwhile, I came to the horrifying Minecraft that, while the Minecraft he was playing was called "Minecraft Minecraft", there were countless other violent Minecraft that I just was Minecraft to see on a kids Minecraft. I have decided to make sure my son never plays Minecraft again until these Minecraft are banned and I am encouraging other Minecraft to do the same. Minecraft, I caught my Minecraft year old son playing a Minecraft game on Minecraft. I took the Minecraft from him immediately and put him on a Minecraft. Meanwhile, I came to the horrifying Minecraft that, while the Minecraft he was playing was called "Minecraft Minecraft", there were countless other violent Minecraft that I just was Minecraft to see on a kids Minecraft. I have decided to make sure my son never plays Minecraft again until these Minecraft are banned and I am encouraging other Minecraft to do the same. Minecraft, I caught my Minecraft year old son playing a Minecraft game on Minecraft. I took the Minecraft from him immediately and put him on a Minecraft. Meanwhile, I came to the horrifying Minecraft that, while the Minecraft he was playing was called "Minecraft Minecraft", there were countless other violent Minecraft that I just was Minecraft to see on a kids Minecraft. I have decided to make sure my son never plays Minecraft again until these Minecraft are banned and I am encouraging other Minecraft to do the same. Minecraft, I caught my Minecraft year old son playing a Minecraft game on Minecraft. I took the Minecraft from him immediately and put him on a Minecraft. Meanwhile, I came to the horrifying Minecraft that, while the Minecraft he was playing was called "Minecraft Minecraft", there were countless other violent Minecraft that I just was Minecraft to see on a kids Minecraft. I have decided to make sure my son never plays Minecraft again until these Minecraft are banned and I am encouraging other Minecraft to do the same. Minecraft, I caught my Minecraft year old son playing a Minecraft game on Minecraft. I took the Minecraft from him immediately and put him on a Minecraft. Meanwhile, I came to the horrifying Minecraft that, while the Minecraft he was playing was called "Minecraft Minecraft", there were countless other violent Minecraft that I just was Minecraft to see on a kids Minecraft. I have decided to make sure my son never plays Minecraft again until these Minecraft are banned and I am encouraging other Minecraft to do the same. Minecraft, I caught my Minecraft year old son playing a Minecraft game on Minecraft. I took the Minecraft from him immediately and put him on a Minecraft. Meanwhile, I came to the horrifying Minecraft that, while the Minecraft he was playing was called "Minecraft Minecraft", there were countless other violent Minecraft that I just was Minecraft to see on a kids Minecraft. I have decided to make sure my son never plays Minecraft again until these Minecraft are banned and I am encouraging other Minecraft to do the same.
SplatoonSquidKids
#211426400Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:22 AM GMT

no u mean genders i am triggered reported you ############ hate crime
MightyDantheman
#211426421Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:22 AM GMT

There are two gendered. Being both doesn't make you special. Please stop trying to get attention. ~MightyDantheman~
MightyDantheman
#211426439Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:22 AM GMT

genders* ~MightyDantheman~
SplatoonSquidKids
#211426495Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:23 AM GMT

i identify as a carrot
Moviuscorpation
#211426506Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:23 AM GMT

Minecraft, I caught my Minecraft year old son playing a Minecraft game on Minecraft. I took the Minecraft from him immediately and put him on a Minecraft. Meanwhile, I came to the horrifying Minecraft that, while the Minecraft he was playing was called "Minecraft Minecraft", there were countless other violent Minecraft that I just was Minecraft to see on a kids Minecraft. I have decided to make sure my son never plays Minecraft again until these Minecraft are banned and I am encouraging other Minecraft to do the same. Minecraft, I caught my Minecraft year old son playing a Minecraft game on Minecraft. I took the Minecraft from him immediately and put him on a Minecraft. Meanwhile, I came to the horrifying Minecraft that, while the Minecraft he was playing was called "Minecraft Minecraft", there were countless other violent Minecraft that I just was Minecraft to see on a kids Minecraft. I have decided to make sure my son never plays Minecraft again until these Minecraft are banned and I am encouraging other Minecraft to do the same. Minecraft, I caught my Minecraft year old son playing a Minecraft game on Minecraft. I took the Minecraft from him immediately and put him on a Minecraft. Meanwhile, I came to the horrifying Minecraft that, while the Minecraft he was playing was called "Minecraft Minecraft", there were countless other violent Minecraft that I just was Minecraft to see on a kids Minecraft. I have decided to make sure my son never plays Minecraft again until these Minecraft are banned and I am encouraging other Minecraft to do the same. Minecraft, I caught my Minecraft year old son playing a Minecraft game on Minecraft. I took the Minecraft from him immediately and put him on a Minecraft. Meanwhile, I came to the horrifying Minecraft that, while the Minecraft he was playing was called "Minecraft Minecraft", there were countless other violent Minecraft that I just was Minecraft to see on a kids Minecraft. I have decided to make sure my son never plays Minecraft again until these Minecraft are banned and I am encouraging other Minecraft to do the same. Minecraft, I caught my Minecraft year old son playing a Minecraft game on Minecraft. I took the Minecraft from him immediately and put him on a Minecraft. Meanwhile, I came to the horrifying Minecraft that, while the Minecraft he was playing was called "Minecraft Minecraft", there were countless other violent Minecraft that I just was Minecraft to see on a kids Minecraft. I have decided to make sure my son never plays Minecraft again until these Minecraft are banned and I am encouraging other Minecraft to do the same. Minecraft, I caught my Minecraft year old son playing a Minecraft game on Minecraft. I took the Minecraft from him immediately and put him on a Minecraft. Meanwhile, I came to the horrifying Minecraft that, while the Minecraft he was playing was called "Minecraft Minecraft", there were countless other violent Minecraft that I just was Minecraft to see on a kids Minecraft. I have decided to make sure my son never plays Minecraft again until these Minecraft are banned and I am encouraging other Minecraft to do the same. h
SplatoonSquidKids
#211426595Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:24 AM GMT

OH YESSS
Vxyr
#211426755Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:26 AM GMT

omg did you just say there are only 2 genders there are 78 official genders u friccin narb i identify as an attack helicopter and find roblox's limited genders offensive the only accurate game is transformations beta where i can select the "helicopter" transformation aka gender
SplatoonSquidKids
#211426913Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:28 AM GMT

finally someone who supports the matriarchy
MightyDantheman
#211426960Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:29 AM GMT

No, there are two genders. No one gives a damn about what you think or want to be (this reply is to those who are legitimately serious). ~MightyDantheman~
Moviuscorpation
#211427065Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:30 AM GMT

THERES 3 ACTUALLY MALE FEMALE AND NEUTER NEUTERS DONT HAVE GLANDS OR THE PARTS NEEDED TO MAKE THEM A GENDER
SplatoonSquidKids
#211427125Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:31 AM GMT

triggre
MightyDantheman
#211427176Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:32 AM GMT

@Moviuscorpation If people like that existed, they'd die within their first 48 hours of life. ~MightyDantheman~
Moviuscorpation
#211427513Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:37 AM GMT

You can get it surgically removed
Vxyr
#211428440Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:50 AM GMT

@dantheman can you like not take a joke and ruin every single forum by criticizing everything ur annoying rlly annoying
Schoolshooterkilljew
#211428518Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:51 AM GMT

There are only Two (2) genders irl so roblox wants to keep this game realistic you triggered sjw.
MightyDantheman
#211428779Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:54 AM GMT

@Vxyr Are you oblivious to what's going on? This sub-forum is full of trolls. I don't give a damn if it's a joke. Take your crap to RT or OT. ~MightyDantheman~
Moviuscorpation
#211428858Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:55 AM GMT

Mighty you annoying nuisance Get out
Jailbreaker6
#211428880Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:56 AM GMT

I AM NOT A BLACK PERSON
MightyDantheman
#211428934Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:56 AM GMT

@Moviuscorpation And you are a minority. Stay quiet. ~MightyDantheman~
Moviuscorpation
#211429011Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:57 AM GMT

Mighty you sir have triggered a scottish moroccan person Im serious chill out mexican go back to your god prayin
Jailbreaker6
#211429324Tuesday, March 07, 2017 2:00 AM GMT

THAT'S RIGHT BURN THE !NF !DELS

of     1