of     1   

BreakMate21
#211439598Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:48 AM GMT

Name: Jeremy J. Vadmere Date of Birth: September 17, 2030 Parentage: Katrina Searse [ Mother ] Johnathan Vadmere [ Father ] Patronus: Eagle Blood: Half-Blood House: Wampus Wand: 12'' Acacia Wood with a Thunderbird feather core and decent flexibility Favorited Subject: Defense Against the Dark Arts Bio: I, Jeremy J. Vadmere, was born on September 17, 2030 in Coydon, London, United Kingdom. My parents were Johnathan Vadmere, a former Hogwarts Gryffindor who had come to America for a new life after I was born with my mother, Katrina Seares, a Non-Maj OBGYN doctor. During the time of my early youth, I moved to Connecticut a few months after I had been born and I was also taught very little about Wizardry, but lots about the Non-Maj world around me due to my mother's often showing of dislike towards the Magic world. I was also was trained in the art of Judo, establishing the ' Warrior ' part of my own charactner while giving myself self-discipline in my very own character as well. After being accepted into the Ilvermorny, I was sorted into the Wampus house, where I seemed to discover what it truly means to be a warrior.

of     1