of     1   

hiobob
#211444138Tuesday, March 07, 2017 7:24 AM GMT

So, without being at most bias and putting Bengals, at #1 I did it fairly, for which I thought fitted these teams, from the weeks. 1. Lions - Oh boy, the lions... What an amazing team they have here! I see them no doubt getting into the super bowl. Punishing any team that gets in its way. Beating #14 93-56 and beating #2 by 4 points. 2. Packers - Losing to #1 Lions by 4, and almost absolutely destroying #12 redskins, With ExecutedBagel at QB, and franky to help him... This Team is no doubt going far into the playoffs. 3. Bengals - With Ejected at QB.This team is unstoppable beating #6 Vikings by 3 points and destroying the Patriots. I'd like to see the Bengals face #1 or #2, I'd be quite a battle. 4. Raiders - This team is a bunch of amazing Oflers, With ShaunHTX at QB, this team is unstoppable at offense, and impossible on defense, look out for this team in the playoffs. 5. Chiefs - When Era said he was going to be working on rookies, he didn't really get many rookies, in fact, he doesn't really have any rookies, but a couple. 6. Vikings - As the same with the Patriots, the Vikings have a good offense, and an even better defense, With Joshua leading the league in Receiving yards, and receptions, I'd like to see the Vikings pass to someone else, instead of one single player. 7. Colts - The Colts. They have a bunch of decent players, not too bad not too good, with people Like Coolio, dan, Force, and James, I'd expect them to rely on these players for big play opportunities. 8. Patriots - As with them getting completely dominated by the Bengals, I see #8 being the best fit for them, as they have much talent, just not as much chemistry to go with talent. With relying on Godly_Cristian to do all the catching, I see them going very short into the playoffs. 9. Browns - Even though browns suffered a loss to the steelers, I still think the browns have an overall better team than the steelers. They definitely have a strong defensive core, which will be sure to lock down your WR's. Only reason they are down this far, is the QB's (rocky and Army) should start looking for all their receiver options, besides just DoctorSinister 10. Steelers - With Fantyy and Akk_17 at QB this team is looking good. Beating #9 in overtime, I see this team going far, with people like liv, Taison, Young, and Reel. 11. seahawks - With Kebow and Desuix at QB they look good already. Having important people like biker and Duaron, I'd expect them to make the playoffs, and be a team to look out for. 12. Redskins - Redskins... What a team.. of rookies and misfits. There is some talent, and with Configed at QB who will need to be on top of his game to give them some hope of the playoffs. 13. 49ers - 49ers have lots of talent, but most of that talent is inactive. Bwizzy and others will have to quit their busy lives for this team to make the playoffs. 14. Cowboys - With little-left talent and Pumpkin being the QB, I don't see this team making the playoffs. at all. yaya
hiobob
#211493063Wednesday, March 08, 2017 2:45 AM GMT

Meant to call it Power rankings WHOOP! yaya
Depatron
#211493763Wednesday, March 08, 2017 2:53 AM GMT

sio bad - ヤン | Yann
NoOpinionsAllowed
#211494823Wednesday, March 08, 2017 3:06 AM GMT

I thought you meant the real NFL

of     1