of     1   

bossman10606
#211523742Wednesday, March 08, 2017 1:01 PM GMT

Chapter I: The Cold Wrath of Prison (TARGET: Mike Veins) "You should eat, kid. This meal comes from the Queen." Mike says as life comes back to Reese. He opens his eyes, and sees a stained plate, resting on top of a mud stain of the ripped carpet of his cell. He crawled toward it, and saw a moldy piece of bread, and green water, with something growing from it. 'Dang, at least give me good water.' Reese thought. He looked closer at the bread, and he saw a piece of paper sticking out beneath it. 'Huh?' Reese thought as he pulled it out from under the bread. I was a note. He read it, it says: Reese, I know the Queen very well. Her name is Rose Keen, and she isn't your mother. I used to work for her, but I quit. Worse thing happened to me then. But we'll discuss it once he me#####So, I know you have been captured with the help have many people, you most likely know Mike Veins, he's #### #### guard. He must be eliminated today, before the Queen has him capture any other kid and put him in jail to rot. I put the key in the bread, and Mike will be in the Hot Springs room in the prison, don't go face to face with him. Flood the room with a level in there I have made. Reese, I know this might be a lot, but you must save you, you and your family. Well, OUR family... -A person you'll meet##################led and ripped open the bread, a old, rusted key came out. He picked it up and wiggled it into the lock. The door swung open. He got on the ground, and he saw a sign, saying: HOT SPRINGS <---------------------- It lead to a wall, but there was a discolored brick. Reese pushed it in, and the walls opened. Then there it was, a hot tubs for all to see. And there was another sign, saying: CONTROL ROOM -----------------------> Reese snuck inside, and saw a level, old and rusty. 'Well, here goes nothing!' He thought has he yanked the level forward. Reese saw the whole room of Hot Springs had it's ceiling burst open, sending waves of water. Reese looked down, at a note. 'Another note...' He thought as he read it. Yes, go through the trapdoor under the bookshelf after you eliminate Mike. I'll be waiting at the other end. Reese saw the bookshelf and ripped it down and onto the ground, and there it was. A trapdoor. Reese opened it up, and saw a metal tube, like a waterslide. Reese smiled, and he hopped in. He slide down turns and ups and do######e then blasted out of a tube and into a ocean, or something like that. And he saw a boat. There was his older brother, Pat in there. "So, Reese, I can help you defeat the Queen." He states. "I'd gladly will defeat her. Now, where are we going?" Reese asks. "Another part of #### under the Queen's control. You have a new target there." Pat explains. "Understood. Take me there." Reese says as they sail off.
Xonious
#211523833Wednesday, March 08, 2017 1:05 PM GMT

Come join our RP! PM me! You won't regret it!

of     1