of     1   

RosettaGlory
#211544141Wednesday, March 08, 2017 9:40 PM GMT

Hey guys! My name is Alexandria. Welcome to my profile. ✠ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✠ Favorites Groups: The Great Imperial Government of Prussia Moonlight's The Great Danish Empire Glory Bloodline ✠ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✠ Best Friends: bobby30412😍 FoamyMilan😂 UghItsRyan😌 iiLikeFashionxx👯 KloudAzurace🤡 (If I didn't put you on the list, and you're offended: It's either because, we fought before, and now I don't even know if we are best friends, or I just don't really like you. It's mostly we fought before and I just didn't know if you wanted to be my bestie.) ✠ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✠ Quotes: 🖤 Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life. 🖤 Let your past make you better, not bitter. 🖤 Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned. 🖤 Hard times will always reveal true friends. ✠ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✠ Krocks220, even though we aren't friends anymore. We are still together no matter what. You taught me things I needed to know. You told me things I needed to know. I thank for that. I also thank you for putting up with me (MOST OF THE TIME.) You were and still are a great friend to me, and many others.😊

of     1