of     1   

SpookyFruity
#211654008Friday, March 10, 2017 6:25 PM GMT

1: Do you have any experience with this sort of work? 2: How good is your grammar [On a scale from 1-10]? 3: How active are you? [On a scale from 1-10]? 4: What would you do if you came across a troller in one of our games? 5: Describe yourself in 5 words. 6: Have you had any HR jobs before? 7: How many sales do you need to become a trainee? 8: Which type of service is better...Fast or Friendly? And why? 9: Any comments about our group? 10: Will you be with this group for a long time? Thx!
HeresCharlotte
#211820506Sunday, March 12, 2017 10:13 PM GMT

1: Do you have any experience with this sort of work? I have worked at many other places but not in a paper company yet. I have worked at Vella, Marriott, Boho Salon, Soro's, and I used to work at Applebee's. 2: How good is your grammar [On a scale from 1-10]? I would say my grammar is pretty good, about an 8 or a 9. 3: How active are you? [On a scale from 1-10]? I am pretty active, especially on weekends so an 8 or a # #s##ell. 4: What would you do if you came across a troller in one of our games? First, I would give the troller a warning for each bad thing they do. At 3 warnings, I will report their actions to an HR. 5: Describe yourself in 5 words. I am hard-working, kind, enthusiastic, loyal, respectful, and honest. 6: Have you had any HR jobs before? Yes, I am an HR at the Marriott hotel. 7: How many sales do you need to become a trainee? To become a trainee, you need 3000 sales. 8: Which type of service is better...Fast or Friendly? And why? I think friendly is better because if there was a delay in the service but you were friendly, the customer would probably willing to wait where as if the service is quick and not friendly, it would give a bad image to the company. 9: Any comments about our group? I think this group is gonna grow a lot and become something big. This group is very unique and original, I respect that. 10: Will you be with this group for a long time Yes. I will support and stick with this group as long as I can and no matter what.
HeresCharlotte
#211820736Sunday, March 12, 2017 10:16 PM GMT

1: I have worked at many other places but not in a paper company yet. I have worked at Vella, Marriott, Boho Salon, Soro's, and I used to work at Applebee's. 2: I would say my grammar is pretty good, about an 8 or a 9. 3: I am pretty active, especially on weekends so an 8 or a 9 #s#w########4: First, I would give the troller a warning for each bad thing they do. At 3 warnings, I will report their actions to an HR. 5: I am hard-working, kind, enthusiastic, loyal, respectful, and honest. 6: Yes, I am an HR at the Marriott hotel. 7: To become a trainee, you need 3000 sales. 8: I think friendly is better because if there was a delay in the service but you were friendly, the customer would probably be willing to wait where as if the service is quick and not friendly, it would give a bad image to the company. 9: I think this group is gonna grow a lot and become something big. This group is very unique and original, I respect that. 10: Yes. I will support and stick with this group as long as I can and no matter what.
HeresCharlotte
#211820893Sunday, March 12, 2017 10:18 PM GMT

I am so sorry, there is a line that I messed up. I meant to say : 3: I am pretty active, especially on weekends so an 8 or a 9 Then, 4: First, I would give the troller a warning for each bad thing they do. At 3 warnings, I will report their actions to an HR.
IJack_TorranceI
#212428228Monday, March 20, 2017 9:55 PM GMT

1: Do you have any experience with this sort of work? Yes. I also watch to much The Office. Oh and "That's what she said " ^ 2: How good is your grammar [On a scale from 1-10]? 9 1/2. 3: How active are you? [On a scale from 1-10]? 10. 4: What would you do if you came across a troller in one of our games? I would report it to a HR, but have evidence. 5: Describe yourself in 5 words. Trustworthy, loyal, patient, kind, helpful. 6: Have you had any HR jobs before? Yes, many. 7: How many sales do you need to become a trainee? 3000. 8: Which type of service is better...Fast or Friendly? And why? Friendly. You need to get nice clients by being friendly and not rushing through. 9: Any comments about our group? I love the group. 10: Will you be with this group for a long time? Yes.
EverInfinity83
#212447107Tuesday, March 21, 2017 3:18 AM GMT

1: Do you have any experience with this sort of work? My answer- Kind of, I have never worked at a paper company but I do worked at lots of other places such as- Boho Solanas, Solanas Resort and Panda Express. 2: How good is your grammar {On a scale of 1-10}? My answer- I would say a 8 or 9! 3: How active are you {On a scale of 1-10}? My answer- I would also say a 8 or a 9! 4: What would you do if you came across a troller in one of our games? My answer- I would give him/her 3 warning and then if he/she didn't stop I would tell a HR. 5: Describe yourself in 5 words. My answer- I would say kind, helpful, positive, committed and dependable. 6: Have you had any HR jobs before? My answer- I am a MR at Solanas Resort (One rank away from becoming a HR) I am also a MR at a place called Levis. 7: How many sales do you need to become a Trainee? My answer- 3000! 8: Which type of service is better...Fast or Friendly? And why? My answer- I would say Friendly because you would want to be nice to the people you are serving and make them want to come back again! 9: Any comments about our group? My answer- All I really want to say is that I think you have a really nice place and it seems awesome! 10: Will you be with this group for a long time? My answer- I can see this group getting bigger and bigger and I really want to be a part of that so yes I can see myself working here for a long time. Quick note- I hear you are looking for more HR's! This application is basically my HR application, I would be very happy if you took me on as a HR particularly Chief Financial Office! Thanks for reading this ~Ever.
corry899899899
#212447871Tuesday, March 21, 2017 3:32 AM GMT

man i love doing these for fun terribly 1: Do you have any experience with this sort of work? Yep, tons. 2: How good is your grammar [On a scale from 1-10]? 'Bout a 10. 3: How active are you? [On a scale from 1-10]? 'Bout a 10. 4: What would you do if you came across a troller in one of our games? "troller" lol... 5: Describe yourself in 5 words. Pretty amazing at sword fighting. 6: Have you had any HR jobs before? Mhm. 7: How many sales do you need to become a trainee? Who cares I'll ace whatever it is. 8: Which type of service is better...Fast or Friendly? And why? Beats me. 9: Any comments about our group? What group is this? 10: Will you be with this group for a long time? Probably won't join.
SpookyFruity
#212504139Tuesday, March 21, 2017 11:51 PM GMT

Very humorous, although unappreciated. Please don't waste my time.
kayden751
#213554136Wednesday, April 05, 2017 2:10 AM GMT

Great Job I will work on you getting you a HR rank! Right now I have to handle the company while Spooky is gone but anyhow! Great Job!
kayden751
#213728905Friday, April 07, 2017 6:32 PM GMT

JK
lasati
#213729119Friday, April 07, 2017 6:36 PM GMT

1: Do you have any experience with this sort of work? Yes, I troll 24/7 2: How good is your grammar [On a scale from 1-10]? -5 3: How active are you? [On a scale from 1-10]? -5 4: What would you do if you came across a troller in one of our games? Give him admin 5: Describe yourself in 5 words Troll, troll, troll, rich, OT. 6: Have you had any HR jobs before? yes (this is not a troll) I'm HR of Chronim, ex-3ic of SS 7: How many sales do you need to become a trainee? -5 8: Which type of service is better...Fast or Friendly? And why? None, I'd prefer communism 9: Any comments about our group? Ded 10: Will you be with this group for a long time? No Thx!
jltom
#213729494Friday, April 07, 2017 6:43 PM GMT

Application for an HR r+://458584434r+://458584364r+://458584219 JLTOM | JUSTIN50003 | KENNYOMEGA
znots1
#222263617Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:38 AM GMT

Q1: Do you have any experience with this sort of work? A1: To be completely honest, no, but i love The Office television show and it would be a dream come true to work there! Q2: How good is your grammar [On a scale from 1-10]? A2: I would say an 8. I'm not the best speller in the world, but i can work on it! Q3: How active are you? [On a scale from 1-10]? A3: 10/10! I'm on Roblox everyday if possible. Q4: What would you do if you came across a troller in one of our games? A4: It depends on how our warning system works, but i would do my best to contact another HR, or kick him out myself. Q5: Describe yourself in 5 words. A5: I don't take any crap. Q6: Have you had any HR jobs before? A6: No, but I hope this to be the first! I hope that my inexperience in being any HR does not hinder my chances of becoming one. ### How many sales do you need to become a trainee? A7: Im confused to why this question was asked because it states that you need 3,000 sales to be a trainee in the Handbook. Is this supposed to be an opinionated question? If so i think 3,000 is a good number. Q8: Which type of service is better...Fast or Friendly? And why? A8: In my opinion, friendly service is the ONLY way. If you go up to a fast food worker, and he looks like he hates his job, does that give their company a good impression? No. Q9: Any comments about our group? A9: You sir, are a genius for created this group! Q10: Will you be with this group for a long time? A10: I do hope so!
how3432e
#228409018Monday, December 04, 2017 12:55 AM GMT

1. Not exactly, but I can't wait for the learning experience that lies ahead of me. 2. 10 3. 10 4. I would report it immediately to a Higher rank and if I am that High Rank, I would talk it through and then make the decision to kick or ban. 5. Responsible, Hard Working, Administrator, Worker, Team Player. 6. Yes, I have. I was CEO of Golden Corral, and have Worked as HR in multiple law enforcement groups. 7. 3000 sales. 8. Friendly because you want people to want and need your business again. Then later on you can be faster than you already are. 9. Not really. 10. If All ends up well, I will.

of     1