of     1   

lightpower26
#211882497Monday, March 13, 2017 8:32 PM GMT

I've noticed that ROBLOX removed comments in places for one reason: every single game on the Games page was hit with a spambot. These spambots are from idiotic losers who want to steal everyone's robux. I mean, come on, it's just virtual currency. However, ROBLOX hasn't removed comments for assets, like Shirts, Pants, Audio, that kinda thing. Today I noticed that an audio file I uploaded got hit with a spambot, I reacted by turning off comments. This has been a large problem for a long time now. ROBLOX could make this so much easier by doing two simple things instead of removing the comments system altogether: 1. When you create an account, you must pass a reCAPTCHA. They do it when you keep logging out and logging in or fail to log in multiple times, why not just put that in next to the "Sign Up!" button? This would drastically decrease (if not, completely remove) bots constantly signing up new accounts, making a false amount of people on ROBLOX 2. When commenting, you must also pass a reCAPTCHA. This would drastically decrease (if not, completely remove) spambots in games. Simply put, copying and pasting a HTML "Widget" would solve a lot of problems on ROBLOX today. Yet ROBLOX is just sitting there, making easy "solutions" by completely removing the system
hamzahassan6
#211882783Monday, March 13, 2017 8:36 PM GMT

Or, for all ages, they can turn ###### into hashtags ###### ##### .org). They should study what people can use and turn it into hashtags to prevent links. And i find it already hashtag ed.
lightpower26
#211890342Monday, March 13, 2017 10:32 PM GMT

That wouldn't change anything, bots spam the comments so much that when you comment something, it instantly vanishes under the spam
DailyRoLord
#211890671Monday, March 13, 2017 10:37 PM GMT

Support. ROBLOX should do a bit more to stop scams.
MsP1nky
#211891563Monday, March 13, 2017 10:51 PM GMT

@light support! it's pretty sad they spam and wont let people post REAL comments! your guinea pig forumer
Borsy
#211921733Tuesday, March 14, 2017 12:50 PM GMT

"When you create an account, you must pass a reCAPTCHA" oh no 10% of users get a captcha and they are kids and dont know how to solve it or their browser doesn't support javascript and they cant solve the captcha now roblox is less accessible and roblox makes less money!! "When commenting, you must also pass a reCAPTCHA" this is the thing that's needed, not "signing up requires captcha", there should also be captcha for sending messages
lightpower26
#211921856Tuesday, March 14, 2017 12:54 PM GMT

^ I see what you mean... but there's one slight problem with your first point ...All browsers support Javascript. If they didn't, you couldn't click "Play" on a game in ROBLOX. It uses JavaScript to fire an event to pull up ROBLOX Player. That's pretty much the only kind of script you can use in HTML
ClassicNoob3
#211922129Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:04 PM GMT

Support. But, ROBLOX Is probably too lazy to do that.
Borsy
#211922520Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:17 PM GMT

either way there's no point for there to be a captcha for signup
so_l
#211923093Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:32 PM GMT

support!! oh my gosh there were so many ancient comments on games that i would love to play and it's partially saddening to realize i'll never be able to see them again, some even from 2010 or maybe even further back.
unix_system
#211923429Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:40 PM GMT

ROBLOX Don't like doing reCaptcha, so probs wont happen (it slows down the UX)
Heroic_Spirit
#211931958Tuesday, March 14, 2017 4:27 PM GMT

If ROBLOX magically approves of the idea- I think it'd be worth it. Game and catalog comments could maybe come back if this were to be pulled of (speaking optimistically) and there'd be just a bit more freedom on the site. While the login CAPTCHA thing can't really be implemented due to almost half of the community being twelve or younger but the comment idea might work.

of     1