Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24531977Monday, April 19, 2010 11:59 PM GMT

(T'Fi's own gravitational energy, given color. Basically, when it goes in, it will blow up the wound slightly, and fracture any bones it passes. Then, it splits open, releasing an even stronger blast forward. And finally, when it pulls out, the many blades it deploys into rip the entire frontal body asunder. It's usually only used against the most important enemies, as it takes so long to use and recharge.) What I just explained happens to the Shipmaster, as the plasma weapons pound Genesis's shield. Genesis turned to them, his many robotic eyes blinking.
branch12
#24531992Monday, April 19, 2010 11:59 PM GMT

The culprit's near the branchian's "Yes???" The culprti's hissed "We want peace, we are scout's" We say, as we move out of the system. 4 conquered system's now.
ultramarine541
#24532211Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:03 AM GMT

The black-plated Warriors, seeing as their weapons had little affect on Genesis, began to slowly retreat as a smaller, enviro-suited creature ran into the room, charging at Genesis with a prime grenade in each hand
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24532314Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:04 AM GMT

Genesis jumped up, kicking the Creature in the chest and sending it flying back.
ultramarine541
#24532530Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:08 AM GMT

The Warriors tried to flee from the explosion, but only one of them managed to survive the blast, but too criticaly was it injured to continue it's fight. It lay suspended, as there was no more gravity
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24532631Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:09 AM GMT

Genesis calmly stomped up to the warrior which, even with it's impressive size (Sangheili, amirite?), could not compare to the 9 to 11 feet of Genesis. He grabbed the warrior by the throat gently, then began to scan him over.
ultramarine541
#24532803Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:12 AM GMT

(Exactly. They are pretty much based off of The Covenant :P) The rest of the ship's inhabitants disserted the ship, heading to the Federation world on Dropships and Assault Pods The Federation fleet assigned to the galaxy was taking devastating casualties as they fought for the planet. They, however, did not pick up the enemy assault crafts heading to the planet.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24532977Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:14 AM GMT

Genesis finished his scan, and with a loud 'beep', he played what sounded like a pre-recorded message. It was as though thousands of voices were speaking at once (think of the Borg's voice when they are hailed in Star Trek). "I am Genesis. You will be assimilated to my body, to better fit my purpose. You are seen as genetically superior to my current form." And with that, he took off. Now, he was hugging the creature roughly against his deformed chest. Their stomachs were lined up perfectly. The glowing object on Genesis' stomach was a warning. Genesis snatched up his gear as he passed it. Shortly after, they entered warp.
ultramarine541
#24533570Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:23 AM GMT

The Crimson Claw ships did not attempt to pursue them, as they were beginning to win the battle againsts the Federation fleet
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24533765Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:27 AM GMT

Genesis, his gear, and the Sangheili appeared in an abandoned patch of the void that is space. Genesis releases his gear, holding it still by an unknown means. He stuffs the Sangheili into one of the tubes, then places himself in the other. The Sangheili would suddenly regain consciousness, and feel intense burning pain, while at the same time his wounds healed. A thick green dust clouded his view. (The best way to get as perfect as a copy as you want is to keep the specimen alive.)
ultramarine541
#24534086Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:32 AM GMT

( :O so your basically copying the Sangheili's genetic code to replace some of yours? Wouldn't that affect your appearance also? And, I might aswell re-name Crimson Claw to Covenant, because I don't feel like saying ''Oh, the small guys are like grunts from Halo'' and blah blah blah)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24534842Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:42 AM GMT

(Exactly. He takes all of the little bits he wants, and then files out the disadvantages.) Soon the process ended. Genesis walked out of the pod. Or rather, leaned out. He was now an even greater 12 to 13 feet, and had all of the features of the Sangheili, except that his mechanical bits that replaced meaty bits stayed (advanced robotic eyes, horrifying metal mouth, all of the metal circuitry and huge boxes of an unknown metal on him, etc.). What little of his face was left unchanged bared a striking resemblance to the Sangheili in the other pod. He no longer had pants, but instead a huge metal plate over his groin area. Also, his hooves were taloned, and his drill was smaller but longer, and faster. Also, silenter. It is now able to slide into his hand.
ultramarine541
#24535074Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:46 AM GMT

(Metal Mandibles? Or, the mouth is metal, but Genesis has mandibles?) The space around Genesis tingled a bit as the Covenant warships warped passed him, back to their shipyard. The Federation planet was seemingly a large ball of glass, or atleast, resembled one. Ship debris floated around harmlessy. There were no survivors. Atleast, no Federation survivors
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24535657Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:54 AM GMT

(Metal mandibles, but within the mandibles he has two pronged graspers, each one about a half inch long, that fold back into the mandible. There are about 4 to 5 in each mandible. Also, the hole where a mouth should be is an extremely deadly 'blender', which includes five layers of teeth, a long metallic impalement tongue, fire, and gravity shredders. However, he can cloak all of this, using the advanced technology of the Covenant and T'Fi combined.) Genesis quickly grabbed the pod of the Sangheili he had used, then hoisted it onto his back. He warped after the Warship, the pod strapped to him. His form slowly blurred, until it cleared once more, to reveal what appeared to simply be a greatly over-sized Sangheili, with only a huge metal groin that extended slightly down onto his legs by a few inches. The plate was of Covenant design,
ultramarine541
#24536005Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:59 AM GMT

(So, he's basically Covenant... Or atleast, his current form is, er, in a way, belongs to Covenant... Meh) The Covenant warship, followed by it's hook-like bridged follower ships, came to a slow halt as they entered Covenant territory. Not the main place, but, for a shipyard, it was pretty large.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24536448Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:04 AM GMT

(Think of the Thing: He becomes his prey, he joins his prey. He joins them for indefinite amounts of time.) Genesis hooked onto the warship easily. He slowly went invisible, including his armor and pod. He crawled up, towards the docking area. (Brb.)
ultramarine541
#24536751Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:08 AM GMT

(M'kay, though I never really watched the movie, I still get your point) The docking shield's went down long for someone to crawl in -if possible-, allowing a dropship transporting the shipmaster in it to leave the ship and headed for the shipyard. The shipmaster had a meeting with a lower-prophet.
ultramarine541
#24536945Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:11 AM GMT

(I'll brb for a brief moment)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24537297Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:16 AM GMT

(Kay.) Genesis dropped down from his perch on the top with a soft clang on the metal. He sprinted after the drop-ship. With a mighty jump influenced by his gravitational powers, he gripped the side of the dropship, and pulled himself up to perch on the top. For such a massive creature, carrying a massive payload (the pod), he was surprisingly light, almost like a feather. Of course, at any time he wanted to, he could turn off his gravitational powers, and cause the entire thing to crumble.
ultramarine541
#24538719Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:36 AM GMT

The shipyard's docking bay, out of all others, seemed to be under repairs from an attack... Unknown from who or what. The energy shields dropped down, as the U-shaped dropship hovered in, then became suspended from tractor beams
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24539154Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:43 AM GMT

Genesis crawled a bit, to hang from the side of the Dropship.
ultramarine541
#24539540Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:49 AM GMT

Two platforms slide out to connect with both sides of the dropship. The dropship opened it's cargo doors, and a gold-plated ShipMaster stepped out, along with two black-plated sangheilis
ultramarine541
#24539728Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:52 AM GMT

(Erk. We'll have to continue this tomorrow. I'm being harassed to a point where I must go for now. Bye)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24539743Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:52 AM GMT

Genesis swung around, and grabbed the bottom of the platform. He crawled along the bottom in a spider-like fashion, 'watching' the ShipMaster through the platform using his various special sensors.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24539805Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:53 AM GMT

(Bye.)