of     1   

NorthEastOhio
#212043810Thursday, March 16, 2017 2:58 AM GMT

New England Patriots @ Pittsburgh Steelers Prediction: PIT 35-14 New England has struggled all season. Because of that, their punishment is playing the 6-1 Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1st round of the playoffs. They'll fight hard, but maybe next season will be better for them. New York Jets @ Baltimore Ravens Prediction: NYJ 48-35 (Unbiased) The New York Jets have played very well this season. So have the Ravens. Both teams will go against each other in what my opinion will be the GOTW. Jets are just the better team overall, and I think they'll take this one in an offensive battle followed by their very talented defense. San Francisco 49ers @ New York Giants Prediction: SF 21-20 Call me crazy, but this will end in a missed 2-pt conversion by the Giants, you heard it here first... The 49ers and Giants are both very defensive teams. I see the 49ers playing better on that end. In all honesty, this was the hardest game for me to predict. Atlanta Falcons @ Seattle Seahawks Prediction: SEA 42-14 Unlike the last prediction, this seemed to be my easiest. The Falcons shouldn't even be in the playoffs had it been for Dallas' apparent inactivity. But oh well! Seattle should easily pass this one and move on to play their rival San Francisco 49ers. Didn't know Sip was handing out bye weeks in the playoffs!

of     1