of     1   

SavageVN
#212279899Saturday, March 18, 2017 9:49 PM GMT

■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ [Created By] - VCDerp | Suspension Request - CanadianCanucks ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ ■ Hello everyone in the RNFL, Im VCDerp. I've been playing in this league since season six. And throughout my career I've never met such a disgusting cancer as CanadianCanucks. His actions clearly show us that he is nothing more than an admin abusing punk who takes advantage of a rank he doesn't deserve. Now let me state some facts that you guys should agree with ■▬ Ever get your comments deleted by Canadian? ■▬ Ever get unadmined in game by Canadian even though you practically did nothing? ■▬ He can't handle losing. ■▬ Makes too many judgements and think hes the Commisioner. ■▬ He doesn't know his place (Going Along With ^) ################################################# ■ Those are just some of the problems we all have with him for the most part. Now I know for a fact im not the only one in the league that feels this way. Im asking all of you in the RNFL if you agree with me and believe Canadian deserves a 2 Week suspension for the things hes done. Please Reply and comment "Signed". We need this man to learn when enough it enough. I believe now is the perfect time after his team thought it was right to admin abuse for NO reason. VCDerp | Chief Operative Officer Of The SEC

of     1