of     1   

obeyisgarbage
#212373971Monday, March 20, 2017 1:06 AM GMT

Yogi stop spamming me.. >:C These are my week 5 predictions based off of the knowledge I know from the teams, the players, and the coaching staff that I think will produce a win. * = I don't know many of your players, so I will try my hardest to predict who is a key player to your teams success. Miami @ LSU This'll be kinda hard to predict. LSU, they just lost some of their players because of the loss to Michigan, adding a new Head Coach to be a Dual Head Coach in ocfa RabbiHulk, and now going to start off again with some lost players. LSU still has some talent on their team, but the QB looked a bit shady against Michigan, so it all depends on how he plays if they'll win or not. Now Miami, if they can get most of their star players, mainly their QB, to play there, this'll be a good one and Miami probably may win. Prediction: LSU Wins if Miami's QB doesn't show. IF so, LSU loses close. Key Players: *Miami: Blackops, Jao, SuperSalyn, AnimatedSupz. LSU: SupremeStunna, SupremeBoogie, HunterHawkings, Peradiso, YWBRecklezz FSU @ ASU Uh...? Apparently FSU beat Miami last week, but then again, Miami had no QB and it's Miami, lol. Anyways, I heard about FSU getting some new players on their team and have the confidence of being able to beat ASU, but cmon now. You just made a new team, and you're gonna go against a big dog team like ASU, despite ASU's record m0nt is bringing some good players in on some trades and signings. Never sleep on a team, FSU or ASU can win the game, don't sleep. Prediction: ASU Wins by 2 possesions. Key Players: *FSU: Dionmills, Retreat, BigBen, Mxnk ASU: Lil, Decimus, King, Drake Michigan @ UCLA Hmm.. UCLA is looking pretty good. Truc has brought up a good team so far, but after losing to KSU, I heard some players have ditched on Truc. I have great respect for Truc, he's a great coach, especially from coming from a player to HC a team that was in shambles at the moment. Respect. Michigan, I trust my team has a great defense and if UCLA's offense can't score on it, if KSU dropped 30 on them, trust and believe I think my team can do aswell. This'll be a good game, Good luck to Truc and his team! Key Players: *UCLA: Dj, AdvancedGame, BabyMAzda(Suspended, or?), Roders, ConfirmedPlatinum. Michigan: 22Raw/JJswagdncan, Shorts on Mich, Theonlykinq, OldYogi, DE Core of Mich. Kansas State @ Clemson This'll be a good one, I hope I'll be able to make it. Clemson is building up again, Mar left michigan for a broken down team and is starting to try to build it back up, hoping his team won't fail. Moho is a good coach, having some coaching experience in OCFA so I expect them to be well. But little, he's doing GREAT so far at HC, another coach I have respect for, sure, some games he has gotten beat down pretty bad, but at least he doesn't quit HC like some people, and sticks through and wins when needed. Respect. I believe KSU will win with their decent offense. Key Players: *KSU: Icelsi, xxKingCurry, Zay, Hiphop. *Clemson: Elcapojr, deshea9, Atlas Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, give me feedback, I love doing these! Hope you liked who was key players, tell me how you feel about the key players. Thanks! -0bey
OldYogi
#212374393Monday, March 20, 2017 1:11 AM GMT

I know I spammed you for these tonight but I'm not even going to read them until tomorrow. Truth is a matter of perspective
OldYogi
#212374689Monday, March 20, 2017 1:16 AM GMT

Pretty good predictions but who is the "OldYogi" everyone is talking about? He sounds like a bum and idk why everyone says he's a key player. Rep the city.
AdvancedGame
#212377504Monday, March 20, 2017 1:56 AM GMT

"if KSU dropped 30 on them, trust and believe I think my team can do aswell" if they didnt get 2 KR TDs on us man smh
obeyisgarbage
#212379344Monday, March 20, 2017 2:23 AM GMT

ROFL ADVANCED REALLY
AdvancedGame
#212381089Monday, March 20, 2017 2:49 AM GMT

yes. they ######### it twice and it worked both times
AdvancedGame
#212381121Monday, March 20, 2017 2:50 AM GMT

hashtagged: when u throw the ball to someone behind u
sauccedd
#212383255Monday, March 20, 2017 3:28 AM GMT

how in the hell u gonna say the key players are Elchapojr,deshea9 when they just joined our team today.. smhh
KinqBullsXIJR
#212384334Monday, March 20, 2017 3:48 AM GMT

Those guys are not even key players for Clemson I am and we are going to beat ksu
hiphopsstop
#212399510Monday, March 20, 2017 10:59 AM GMT

@Saucedd based on previous games you stupid noob
boat_lil
#212418755Monday, March 20, 2017 7:24 PM GMT

yuh all garbo
PrinceDoodlebob
#212420250Monday, March 20, 2017 7:50 PM GMT

boy do you even watch the games? ksu play makers/keyplayers: me,hip,insane
obeyisgarbage
#212422965Monday, March 20, 2017 8:38 PM GMT

boy, do you realize it's my opinion? lol ask ur HC why he aint put u on the list
TrucuIentus
#212423137Monday, March 20, 2017 8:40 PM GMT

BabyMazda is suspended, by the way. Wasn't cleared to dropdown or something.
PrinceDoodlebob
#212424832Monday, March 20, 2017 9:05 PM GMT

im on your list idiot
obeyisgarbage
#212425317Monday, March 20, 2017 9:12 PM GMT

you're brainless. bye

of     1