of     1   

Castlemore
#212391236Monday, March 20, 2017 6:21 AM GMT

There has been some controversy regarding ranks, promotions, the group itself, etc. Normally, I'd happily disclose all of the information about this over ###### but some people haven't yet added me (and I doubt they will in future). Therefore, I'll have to say it (less than clearly) here— Valkanren is not like other medieval fantasy clans (or most clans in general) where it will be a military group with a roleplay theme. This is a roleplaying group with a military aspect. If you want to be ranked up, PM me who your RP character is, their details, background, (current) social status, appearance, etc. If you're having trouble making a character, read below. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ There are FIVE TYPICAL RACES in Valkanren: * Humans: self-explanatory. * Elves: self-explanatory. No, they aren't stereotypical elves. We're not stupid. * Ceng (designed by ScornedSiren): albino humans wh###ive in the north. Exotic eye colours and white hair. * Crevidians (designed by MeZTech): antlered humans who live in the far east (which is not in Valkanren). * Dragons (non-playable): self-explanatory. * There are no other races because a majority vote said people didn't want more. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ There are FIVE REGIONS in this world: * Cenglands: far north. Snowy. Ceng are more prevalent here. Based off Norway. * Brythonia: * Northern Brythonia: Germany. * Southern Brythonia: England. * Sassyar: * Lower Sassyar (w#######r####### * Upper Sassyar (east): Spain. * Merian Principalities and Lyzentos: a series of principalities in the far south of the continent based on trade. Based off Greece and Byzantium. * Crevoyo: far eastern civilisation. * Men of the Moors: the steppe hordes west to Valkanren. (The reason these are VERY OVER-SIMPLIFIED is because they go into more detail on a Google document I could have sent if people added me on STEAM... but anyway) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ THINGS YOU MUST KNOW FOR THE RP: * THOSE FROM BRYTHONIA AND SASSYAR CALL THE CENG THE "NORTHMEN" AND THE CENGLANDS "THE NORTHLANDS"!!!!!!!!!!!! * Magic is not very prevalent. * It's currently summer. * After a 200 year long interregnum (The Second Interregnum), Corwin VI has been proclaimed King. * The consecutive Lord Protectors (heads of state) prior to the king started off good and just, but the one before Corwin VI was a tyrant. * The royal family has a long history of being tyrannous. Seriously. I'm not joking. * Brythonians are EXTREMELY discriminatory (idk if they accept the R word on the forums) to anybody wh###s not a Brythonian. * They hate the Ceng because they're different. * They hate the Crevidians because 600 years ago there was a conflict between the City of Ellgyr and mainland Valkanren (this will be covered in some lore volumes we're producing so don't worry) * They hate the Sassyar because they're different. * They hate the Men of the Moors because they're barbarians. * They hate the Merians because the Merians know how to trade and Brythonians don't. * Brythonians do not think of themselves in the wrong. They've been educated like this. Pls don't FRP. * There are a few idioms: * "Never trust a Northman"—used by Brythonians. Self-explanatory. * "Summers bring rain"—can be fitted in conversation somewhere, idk? It means not all good things are actually good. * "You reap what you sow"—real-life idiom but I feel like it'll fit in nice in this group. * Dragons cannot be tamed and WILL NOT BE TAMED. Fantasy people seem to think that GIANT wild animals can be tamed. Yeah—no. * You will need to constantly have a plot point for your character which fits in to your personality. Last RP I did, nobody had one and it just got boring VERY quickly. * This is not like a stupid GoT group. Nobody is playing as "##rd of Brythonia". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ PEOPLE YOU MAY REFERENCE IN RP (AND PROBABLY SHOULD, BECAUSE AS A CHILD YOUR CHARACTER WAS PROBABLY RAISED LEARNING ABOUT THESE INDIVIDUALS) Somnar the Great: Brythonian king who united Valkanren after the Red Coalition (between the Ceng, Brythonia and Sassyar) against Crevidian colonies. VERY good warrior and strategist. Kind of like King Arthur but not a legend. Merezyn of Sassyar: The consort of Somnar the Great who was also a warrior. Very good at fighting. Mero XII of Sassyar: Sultan of Sassyar before the Valkan union. Halgard II of the Cenglands: King of the Cenglands before the Valkan union. Bad King Marcus: High King of Valkanren from 233 to 243. In the March (a long march where the Ceng invaded Brythonia in a revolution) he was killed in Levenstad, starved out with many other soldiers and his entire family. Arwin of Avelaire: King Marcus' mother. Died same year as Marcus (243) from same cause. Eleanor of Arguis: King Marcus' sister. Died same year as Marcus (243) from same cause. The First Interregnum: Happened after Marcus' death as he had no visible heir, nor did his entire family. Lasted 196 to 240. Stagund Reynard: Consort of Queen Corvina (in her own right): a Ceng who converted to being Brythonian and Deronist just to please the court. Brenmar IV: The last King of Valkanren before Corwin VI. The Second Interregnum: Happened after Brenmar IV's death and the court didn't want the crown to pass to his daughter's child (a Ceng baby). Lasted 450-600. Elyssa of Vespalos: Corw######s####d####s####### ###d in child birth to Edmund, the Grand Prince. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ LINKS: THE VALKANREN MAP https://www.roblox.com/games/665650051/Castlemores-Place-Number-291 THE CASTLE OF LEVENSTAD (THE CAPITAL) https://www.roblox.com/games/664551982/Castlemores-Place-Number-290 THE CASTLE OF CYNGVAR (CAPITAL OF THE CENGLANDS) https://www.roblox.com/games/642943061/A-Regressed-Renaissance ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

of     1