of     1   

HeyItsSavi
#212398522Monday, March 20, 2017 10:18 AM GMT

Hello guys! Savi here. I am making a video series for my YouTube called brOKen! About 4 young adults hoping to finish school and make it through life together as best friends and sometimes just more! Scripts will be released for each episode here too but not in the same post or anything!Lol! Anyways et's get started! Here you will find what you need to know about it as well! Also attend tryouts tomorrow, just follow me to join my game and they will be hosted by me and maybe a friend at 1:00 PM MST 3:00 EST! Roles- Main- Olivia- [Status- No one is playing her]- Her part is not for very long in the series. She lasts one episode, so yes you may try out for her and another person!She dies in a gas station due to a robber who has a gun and hurts her and some of the staff, she is a very happy character and needs someone who ###es fast and has great grammar! Apparently when she dies in the gas station her Soul####e#####xander is getting gas. Louella- [Status- Played by me] ######### ###### likes her a lot, but she happens to like Jacob. She is happy when she is with Jacob but when she first meets him her world changes! She also needs a as# ###er, and someone with great grammar and who really gets in the zone with <3 parts. (Played by me) Alexander- [Status- No one is playing him] Alexander is together with Olivia at the beginning of episode 1, he later finds out his #### #### had died in a robbery attack. His whole life is upside down until he meets a girl named Louella. *Needs someone with great grammar, fast typing, and can master his part with great acting skills* Jacob- [Status- No one is playing him] He is together with Carla at the beginning of this, but finds himself in <3 with Louella. He is a depressed character most of the time but when he is with Louella he is so much happier. *Needs someone with amazing grammar, fast typing, a depressed vibe, and great acting skills!* Behind the scenes parts- Stage Crew- Helps with parts or anything with the main staff members. We need happy people ready to work! And people who ### happy to help! DJ- YOU MUST PLAY REAL SONGS NOT TROLL SONGS. We will hire people with experience and who can prove to us we can hire them. It only takes 2 people for this job. They also need to make the music pitched right when it plays. Planners- You help us plan what we should add next, content ideas, and anything togive the story line a little pizazz! All these parts need to be read through. If you want to play any of these people or help, leave a comment about you and maybe we will message you back! Boys or girls can play these parts, we do not judge here! Hope to here from this soon! Bye! See ya tomorrow at tryouts! ~Savi XOXO~
HeyItsSavi
#212398546Monday, March 20, 2017 10:18 AM GMT

Mind the tags, frustrating!
BolramWolffe
#212399003Monday, March 20, 2017 10:34 AM GMT

This is horrid and disgusting on more levels then 1.
BolramWolffe
#212399019Monday, March 20, 2017 10:35 AM GMT

That means I'd do a great jacob
BolramWolffe
#212399063Monday, March 20, 2017 10:37 AM GMT

Pleas hire me I need a job.
BolramWolffe
#212399150Monday, March 20, 2017 10:42 AM GMT

Please I swear I can do it. Forgive me for my acts beforehand, and observe my amazing grammar skills and high caliber vocabulary.
HeyItsSavi
#212399677Monday, March 20, 2017 11:07 AM GMT

Sure! Just attend Tryouts and we will see how you do there!

of     1