of     1   

Empa5taman
#212440493Tuesday, March 21, 2017 1:18 AM GMT

➣Question one: What are your ambitions? What do you wish to accomplish in the Jedi Order? Where do you want to be in 2 months? ➣Question two: What makes you unique, what sets you apart from other Padawan applicants? ➣Question three: Do you have any past experience? (Not necessarily in the Jedi scene.) ➣Question four: You are on the forums/in-game, and Sith are making fun of the Jedi Order. What do you do? ➣Question five: A lower rank gives you an assignment to do. Would you ever complete this assignment? Or would you reject it because he is lower rank than you are. ➣Question six: A Jedi Council meeting is being held, the person running the meeting has to go – and the meeting is reduced to chaos. How would you propose reorganizing and getting on with the meeting? ➣Question seven: You are about to capture a control point but your raiding group is cornered, and 2 enemies with superior force skills approach very close to you. They ask you and your group to surrender. What do you do? ➣Question eight: What matters more – to be loyal to the Jedi Order, or the rank you have in said group? ➣Question nine: You attend training and a high rank orders all of the members to be quiet. Some of the members continue to talk – do you ask them to be quiet, or do you allow the high rank to handle it? How would you take care of this situation? ➣Question ten: You are raiding a hostile planet and notice you are raiding along side a very skilled Jedi. You also notice that he is not yet in the group. After the raid is over – what steps do you take to make sure this fighter joins the Order? ➣Question eleven: How have you contributed to the Jedi community in your time with us? How do you intend to contribute in the future? What makes you capable of contributing these things? Define yourself through your contributions. ➣Question twelve: What is your favorite quote? Rate the following 1-10 Saber Combat- Force Combat- A)Roleplay name: B)Saber class: C)Timezone: D)What days you're on:
Tomblokattack
#212776886Saturday, March 25, 2017 6:57 PM GMT

Q1: ###ambition is to stop the sith from taking over planets and maintaining piece through out the galaxy. I hope to achieve this by patrolling when a planet is under attack and making sure the sith do not get what they need. Q2: ###ry not to fight as much even though it is my ambition to stop Sith taking over the galaxy. I try to negotiate and see if they agree to leave. Vila##############t thing to do if they do not co-operate. ## (rp backstory) I was born and raised on ###### Both my parents were human and were poor they were ######### by smugglers when I was # and I was left on my own. It was a struggle to survive but the force guided me through the hard times. eventually at 5 I w#s taken in by the order when a attack had taken place on jakku############. Q4: ###sk them to stop firs########they don't stop I ask again and ask why they are doing this. If it gets to heavy I tell a master and hopefully I will have help to deal with the problem. If it continues I alert the council. Q5: ###m happy to do an assignment from a lower rank but firs##### permission of the council if I am alowed to do this assignment just in case. Q6: ###sk if we can settle down quietly and make sure anyone who isn't suppose to be at the meeting leaves. If it continues I go to each person and ask them individually if they could calm down a bit. Q7:I##########render in case they want me for info so instead I negotiate with them I ask them why they need us and what for if they don't co-operate I ask for backup on a forum or another way There will always be away. ### ### order is important, they are in control and the reason you are there. Ranks can be important because you progress through the order, but loyalty comes firs#############o#######ow the high rank to do it because if I did it it would only cause more chaos and havoc as well as I have been asked to be quiet so I should stay quiet. Q####I tell him that he is skilled in the force and that he would do a lot of help to the order. I would mention that the order needs people like you to help keep peace through the galaxy and tell him being in the order will make him an even strong individual. Q11:###########ave taken good care of clearing planets of sith with helping mast#######so. I intend to help by training pada########do the same and help maintain peace. Q12:“These aren’t the droids you’re looking for...” RP name: ##### Saber Class: single Timezone: England not quite sure the timezone name. Days: ######## ######### and Sundays
Tomblokattack
#212776926Saturday, March 25, 2017 6:57 PM GMT

My untagged version on discord
ZigZag204
#214868627Friday, April 21, 2017 2:14 AM GMT

Q1. My ambitions are to become a Jedi Guardian. I want to help the Order thrive with many Jedi. In two months I would like to be at least a Jedi Knight or an Advanced Class if possible. Q2. I have patience. This would make it easy for me to help new non- groupers to find there way to join the Order. This doesn't sound like much but, it's all I could think of. Q3. I was a Sith for a very short and I mean very short amount of time because of the higher ranking Sith not helping non-groupers. Q4. I would politely ask them to stop. If they didn't, I would just continue with my normal duties as a Jedi and simply ignore them. Q5. It would depend on the assignment. If they told me to go to Hoth to defend it alongside other Jedi, I would do it because that is my duty as a Jedi. But, if they told me to leave the Temple for no reason, I wouldn't do it because there was no reason to. Q6. I would try to bring the meeting back into harmony. If this doesn't work, I would get a few more Jedi to help me bring it back to peace. Q7. I would "surrender" then secretly tell my group to form a Chain and Force Push the enemies, then try at our best ability to defeat them, or ask them to surrender. Q8. Being loyal to the Jedi Order is much, much more important because it is one more important aspects of being a Jedi. Everyone is the same, while rank is just a gift. Q9. I would let the High Rank handle it. If the talking continues I would step in and say, "Please stop talking, you're interrupting the training and the instructor has asked you multiple times to be quiet." Q10. I would direct said skilled Jedi on how to join the group. Q11. I have created an, unofficial, server for Initiates to communicate. I want to help more Jedi advance to become the best that they can accomplish. I don't get frustrated very easily, so if they are having a hard time, I can help them through their difficulties. Q12. In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson Saber Combat - 8 Force Combat - 7 A. Jake Zallow B. Single-blade C. EST D. Wednesday, Thursday, every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (I will explain)
ReallyEasyPass
#214882776Friday, April 21, 2017 5:44 AM GMT

Timezone is called GMT(Greeniwich Mean Time) 5hrs ahead OF USA
qwws2
#215229558Tuesday, April 25, 2017 1:32 AM GMT

➣Question one: What are your ambitions? What do you wish to accomplish in the Jedi Order? Where do you want to be in 2 months? I wish I wish to become a Jedi Master. I want to be able to train my own Padawan in the best way possible. I also wish to become a better duelist and i want to be able to help the Order in the best way possible. In two months, I see myself as a Jedi Knight, Training for the status of consular, and then wishing to become master. ➣Question two: What makes you unique, what sets you apart from other Padawan applicants? I am different because of my ability to think outside of the box. I have a heightened empathy and I have Force Sense.(Past, Present, Future sight) I am exceptional at Roleplay, and My knowledge of the Jedi Order is acceptable for most. ➣Question three: Do you have any past experience? (Not necessarily in the Jedi scene.) Of All I can Recall, I have no previous experience in SWOA. ➣Question four: You are on the forums/in-game, and Sith are making fun of the Jedi Order. What do you do? I would most honestly either get a higher rank member and have them deal with it, but If I cannot contact one, I will Ask them once to stop repeatedly, and if they make threats, report them to the authorities ASAP. ➣Question five: A lower rank gives you an assignment to do. Would you ever complete this assignment? Or would you reject it because he is lower rank than you are. I would most definitely do it for him. All members of the order deserve respect, even the lower ranked ones. I would do whatever the task. ➣Question six: A Jedi Council meeting is being held, the person running the meeting has to go – and the meeting is reduced to chaos. How would you propose reorganizing and getting on with the meeting? I would heighten my sense of command, and would take over where where the one who presented the meeting started off. I would try my best, as that's all anyone can ask for. ➣Question seven: You are about to capture a control point but your raiding group is cornered, and 2 enemies with superior force skills approach very close to you. They ask you and your group to surrender. What do you do? I do know that this is not an answer that you would be looking for, but I would Fight. The knowledge that we possess is more important than anything they will ever want from us. And If we die in the attempt, we take that knowledge with us. ➣Question eight: What matters more – to be loyal to the Jedi Order, or the rank you have in said group? Loyalty to the order is most important in the order by far. People will still listen to you even if you are a low rank. For example, I took a higher role in the RP last weekend, just by doing something a youngling would do. Rank does not matter, except for decisions of upmost importance. ➣Question nine: You attend training and a high rank orders all of the members to be quiet. Some of the members continue to talk – do you ask them to be quiet, or do you allow the high rank to handle it? How would you take care of this situation? I allow the High rank to handle it. It would not get them to be quiet, and considering my experience, if I were to be quiet, along with the others, they would too, become quiet because of the shame from their other peers. ➣Question ten: You are raiding a hostile planet and notice you are raiding along side a very skilled Jedi. You also notice that he is not yet in the group. After the raid is over – what steps do you take to make sure this fighter joins the Order? I state both the benefits and the disadvantages of both the Sith and Jedi Order. The decision, still, is up to him. ➣Question eleven: How have you contributed to the Jedi community in your time with us? How do you intend to contribute in the future? What makes you capable of contributing these things? Define yourself through your contributions. I have contributed in the bigger roleplays by doing my best to become of higher importance in them. As a Youngling status'd member, I was able to escape the Fall of the temple and I followed one of the padawans into the archives out of curiosity. A contribution is uniting some of the members of the order and bonding with them in a special way. Everyone must be treated with respect. I wish to contribute more by helping others become of a higher status, and wiser and more respected. I can do this because of my patience and that I wish the best for the order. ➣Question twelve: What is your favorite quote? "Do or do not, There is no try," -Yoda Rate the following 1-10 Saber Combat-6 Force Combat-8 A)Roleplay name: Kota Voi-(Jedi Initiate) B)Saber class: Dual(One in each hand) C)Timezone: UTC (Central) Ex: if it were 7:00 EDT, It'd be 6:00 UTC for me. D)What days you're on: Sunday-Saturday I am usually always on, I would message you If i could not make it.
Will_TNT
#215289909Tuesday, April 25, 2017 10:00 PM GMT

Question on#### What are your ambitions? What do you wish to accomplish in the Jedi Order? Where do you want to be in 2 #o#######we#### "wood" like to be a jedi general I do not know what ambitions is or are sorry ➣Question tw##########akes you unique, what sets you apart from other Pa#######p###########w##### am a clone of a clone which was cloned after a ct############William TNT" after he was killed by a clone trooper daring order 66#####➣Question th######Do you have any past experience? (Not necessarily in the Jedi scene.) I have plaed ##### #####mes like GTA 3 and #OD ➣Question four: #####are on the forums/in-game, and Sith are making fun of the Jedi Order. What do you do? I do not know... ➣Question fi#####A lower rank gives you an assignment to do. Would you ever complete this assignment? Or would you reject it because he is lower rank than you are. if he is a friend I would help if not... ya..no ➣Question #### A Jedi Council meeting is being held, the person running the meeting has to go – and the meeting is reduced to chaos. How would you propose re############nd getting on with the meeting? "SHUT UP, kids you are nay, jedi we are" ➣Question ###### You are about to capture a control point but your raiding group is cornered, and # enemies with superior force skills approach very close to you. They ask you and your group to surrender. What do you do? Call in an air strike ➣Question ei######What matters more – to be loyal to the Jedi Order, or the rank you have in said group? "to be loyal to the Jedi Order" ➣Question ##### You attend training and a high rank orders all of the members to be quiet. Some of the members continue to talk – do you ask them to be quiet, or do you allow the high rank to handle it? How would you take care of this situation? I would wait to see what the high rank ### ➣Question #### You are raiding a hostile planet and notice you are raiding along side a very skilled Jedi. You also notice that he is not yet in the group. After the raid is over – what steps do you take to make sure this fighter joins the Order? "will you join the Jedi?" ➣Question ####### How have you contributed to the Jedi community in your time with us? How do you intend to contribute in the future? What makes you capable of contributing these things? Define yourself through your contributions. ➣Question tw#################ur favorite quote? "NO I AM YOUR FATHER" Rate the following 1-########################Force Combat-I do not know? A)Roleplay name: William TNT B)Saber class:????? C)Timezone: las Vegas D)What days you're on: it is random most days ########## is on.....he is a good friend
massivecanaan1
#217290856Thursday, May 25, 2017 10:55 PM GMT

Question One: My ambitions are on making myself informed and one day teach others about the way of the Jedi. I want to Accomplish to be a strong willed fighting Jedi, that follows Jedi rules everyday and keeps the Jedi Way moving on for eternity. In two months I want to help run the Coruscant Jedi foundation help other Jedi learn true peace. Question Two: I am unique from others because I have leadership even though some people look at me like a underdog or loser. I find my application different from others because I have my own way of really achieving my goals. Question Three: I had past experience with SWOA I saw the game two days after it was made I loved it sooner or later it got cooler and then It became sucky and then It became awesome again. Question Four: I would try to tell them to stop and that they should not insult the Jedi because we do not insult them. Question Five: I respect every rank so I would try to do what they request but if I cannot do it then I will tell them that I cannot do this or I do not have the Authority to do this. Question Six: I would try to tell the consular that there should be one way how to solve the problem for the person that is late to come, Because every Jedi counts. Question Seven: I will tell them that I will not surrender even though you might be stronger than me you don't know anything about Knowledge all you think about is power and Knowledge is one thing that I know Sith lack. Question Eight: Loyalty is more important than Rank because the other day Tor the Jedi knight was calling me names because he was mad at a Jedi that was mean too, Although Tor should of been the strong one a try to report him but no Instead I told Tor It was not the Jedi way and he Said "Boi". So even though Tor is a higher rank than me he did not do the smartest thing. Question Nine: I would Allow the Higher Rank to deal with talking out of turn because If I try to handle It he could get upset that I was tell people to be quiet out of turn. Question Ten: I would tell the experienced Jedi that he is talented and that he should join the official Jedi group so he can learn new thing other than great experience at fighting. Question Eleven: I can keep my rela############h the Jedi order by playing SWOA and figure out new skills and information about the Jedi past. Question Twelve: Saber Combat- (7-10) Force Combat- (6-10) Roleplay name: ###### ### Saber Class: Jedi Initiate Timezone: Eastern Time Zone What Days you're on: Every time I can, It Depends
legenderyfun23
#217293644Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:46 PM GMT

This is not for your group posts.
marceloc46682
#217373825Saturday, May 27, 2017 1:58 AM GMT

Question One:########itions are to be someone whom people look up to in this case I want to be a Jedi master in two ###t#######Question Two:#############m unique because I am good in combat. Question Thre######l#####as for a little while an admin in the Secret Service group. Question Four###################l them to stop two ###es if it goes to number thre#####l call for reinforcements and we will try to beat them. Question Fi#####I would always help this in need unless I have a bigger task to do. Question Si####If that happens I would tell them to calm down because that won't get them anywhere but down. Question Se######I wouldn't surrender I would call for reinforcements. Question Eigh##################be loyal. Question Nine############## the high rank handle it since he said to be quiet I have to follow those rules too. Question Ten:#############l him the benefits of joining our group, how fun it is and then I would invite him. Question Elev#############r since I joined mostly every raid or battle I have gone to I have won. Question ####### Do a good thing daily Saber ######## Force ######## A)Gon ##### B)Double Sided C)East Time D)Usually everyday

of     1