of     1   

CanadianShady
#212493842Tuesday, March 21, 2017 9:36 PM GMT

This is a special edition of RNFL Talk. There will be no game recap or stat leaders. Only power rankings, and then for the big thing, mid-season awards! I'm sorry, I'm not really in the mood to make it rn, idek why. But be ready for a full edition next week! CANADIANCANUCKS POWER RANKINGS 1:Reapers (They only lost foles, still a really good team) 2:Black Knights (Tbh hard for me to put this team any lower, they have a shot at making the playoffs and dominate the stats) 3:Raiders (Good dub against the Wildcats this week, proved they are a force to reckon with. 4:Wildcats (They may have lost, but it was a close game. If this team brings in a good QB, they can be a really good team. 5:Bulls (Hard for me to put this team any higher, Little is a top 5 QB of all time) 6:Wolves (This team has gone through 3 hyped up QB's this season, first Nna, then Ben, then VC, who's it gonna be next? This team has proved to be good when they have a good qb, but until that happens they will most likely stay here. Treyx_Aids is a questionable QB) nna001 Power Rankings 1:Reapers 2:Raiders 3:Black Knights 4:Bulls 5:Wildcats 6:Wolves (Dont call me bias on these, almost all of these awards are based on stats) MID SEASON AWARDS! (This is based on if the season ended right now) QBOTY:CanadianCanucks RBOTY:KratosStein WROTY:CoolUlises HCOTY:Jul_HD (This was a hard decision for me, really hard) MIPOTY:FootballMaster365 DEOTY:BrewsGhost CBOTY:B_eans CBPOTY:DaJohnXX (Obv Alt) OPOTY:CanadianCanucks DPOTY:B_eans Play of the ######################## #### 6 to give the Knights the win over the Wolves Game of the Year:Reapers vs Wolves Week 4
dew_y
#212494115Tuesday, March 21, 2017 9:40 PM GMT

canad is a qb? the heck
dew_y
#212494454Tuesday, March 21, 2017 9:44 PM GMT

all the "stats" are is based on ints and tds not yards that's weird
mattiasg9
#212540794Wednesday, March 22, 2017 12:38 PM GMT

Sucks I will never get an award, rip

of     1