of     1   

OutIetz
#212581177Thursday, March 23, 2017 1:02 AM GMT

Wolves @ Bulls (Neither team really knows where they are going this season. Wolves, a team who has used a different quarterback for every game, and the Bulls first game of the season as a team, and little's first game back. I'm taking the Wolves though.) -- Reapers @ Wildcats (Both some of the greatest teams in rnfl, and have both proven they can be beaten. The Wildcats coming off of a loss to the Raiders, and the Reapers coming off of a by week, but who is there QB? Do they have one? Because of QB problems and the by week, I am taking the Wildcats in this one.) -- Raiders @ Black Knights (These are both great teams hands down. But the Black Knights really haven't proven they can beat good teams yet, and the Raiders just beat the Wildcats. So... who am I taking? The Raiders.) ----------------- Rest of the Season Predictions- After this week(Going by my predictions) The Wolves will take the second seed and will make the playoffs. - The Raiders will come back and win all there games and eliminate the Bulls from the playoffs. - FIGHTERBOWL: Raiders vs Wolves. (Please hold the bias, The Reapers currently do not have a QB, and The Wolves just came off of a win against them.

of     1