of     1   

ZainDelRey
#212715033Friday, March 24, 2017 9:49 PM GMT

Daenor, Part 1: _______________________________________ Lord Daenor L a n n i s t e r, better known just as Little Lord, or the Lion of Innocence, he was born later and was expected not to be born at all. Daenor was born, a healthy and extremely fragile child, he lived at Casterly Rock for the first 7 years of his life, he was growing to be a sweet young lad, he had became close with his niece, who he considered an aunt, due to their age gap, Lady Raven. Daenor is extremely close with father, Lord Tywin, who we all know is the father of Jaime, Cersei and Tyrion. Daenor is kind, clever, fragile, smart and innocent. He enjoyed the beauty of nature, as did his older nephew, a son of Jaime, who was called "The Nature God." He had called himself. While Daenor was sometimes called "The Little Flower Prince." And also called "The Lion of Flowers." Daenor had spent the majority of his childhood, strongly protected by his mother, Lady Joanna, she had treated Daenor the same way she treated Jaime, Cersei and the Forgotten memory, Aliandra. Daenor had remained in the gardens and meadows of House L a n n i s t e r, in Casterly Rock and Lannisport he'd spend his free time in the gardens, with Lynora Hill, she was 32 at the time of Daenor's birth, she was looking after Daenor when Joanna and Tywin couldn't. Lady Joanna locked her son, out of the cities and instead kept him in the L a n n i s t e r gardens, guarded by the high walls of Casterly Rock. He was rarely allowed out of the garden, where his lady mother watched him from above when she wasn't busy. When Daenor turned 8 years old, Tywin left the Seven Kingdoms, to return sooner as told in other history, after Jaime was named in Tywin's place, therefore, Joanna's personal council broke down as it had no purpose, the Lady Darlessa Marbrand and her son Tyrek L a n n i s t e r, sold her mansion in Lannisport and her and her son lived in the massive Casterly Rock, Darlessa is loyal to Joanna, as they are great history friends and they both are sisters by law, Darlessa is the widow to Joanna's brother, Tygett L a n n i s t e r, who died of a disease. While Joanna was away or busy and couldn't watch Daenor, Darlessa Marbrand, Lynora Hill or Ser ######### would be sent by Joanna to guard him, Daenor had always enjoyed his young life, even if his mother would restrict some things, at the age of 9, Daenor made himself a Flower crown, pink and gold, Joanna gifted Daenor a golden L a n n i s t e r medallion on his 9th birthday. Daenor had became extremely ill, due to his fragile health when he was born, it had struck him as soon as he had then turned 9 years old, he collapsed in the garden and the Maesters have said that Daenor is extremely fragile and is very gentle and that it was easy for someone to target him and that Daenor is physically weak but it's not his fault, as an infant he had been like that to. The Maesters also say that Daenor will get better, when his mind is set, it is said by hired experts that Daenor will stick to his first routine and that he won't change as he grows, it had included how he isn't able to push his back forward, it is extremely difficult for Daenor to learn and explore and the fact that he has become really gentle and fragile had upset Lady Joanna and Lord Tywin because they wanted Daenor to become a knight at a very young age and succeed but instead he can't due to difficulties that can't be resolved, they say that his minor problems will resolve on his own and that it is Daenor's mind that will adjust, the experts tell Joanna to pray for her son. Daenor, despite his problems and difficulties in discovering and changing and lack of confidence and influences, Daenor had became shy, for most of his life as a 9 year old, he had been supported massively by Joanna and Tywin. When Daenor turned 10 years old and Lord Tywin had been away for a while, this is the time when Jaime becomes Hand of the King for Stannis, then rebels.

of     1