BlackWolf22
#21743374Saturday, February 27, 2010 8:01 PM GMT

My eyes welled up with tears. I just threw my arms around James and gave him a hug.
CoolNoah
#21743511Saturday, February 27, 2010 8:03 PM GMT

I smiled as she hugged me and I did the same then let go "Ok now we have to get going!" I tell her as I open the door and opened my door to the Volvo "Get in quick."
BlackWolf22
#21743923Saturday, February 27, 2010 8:10 PM GMT

I nod and get in the car.
CoolNoah
#21744070Saturday, February 27, 2010 8:13 PM GMT

I punch the gas with my foot and blast forward towards the town line.
RedDwarfIV
#21754594Saturday, February 27, 2010 10:48 PM GMT

it was now night time, and Kenneth had dropped the man off at his house. the S.G.D.T.S. would believe he was dead, so there was no problem. Kenneth carried on with the routine rescues.
ristar4
#21801950Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:37 PM GMT

I strapped My longsword onto my back and climbed into my kart. I was about halfway to the city limits when I spotted a volvo with my friends and allies, James and wolf. I waved to them and looked into the side mirror. I saw an suv with the S.G.D.T.S. logo on the side. With a look of terror, I saw them roll down the window and pull out an uzi. they opened fire on us!
CoolNoah
#21802069Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:38 PM GMT

I duck and drive.
ristar4
#21802173Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:40 PM GMT

I Face backwards and try to shoot one of the tires out. I hit and they swerve.
CoolNoah
#21802327Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:43 PM GMT

I bash the van and kept driving.
ristar4
#21802534Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:46 PM GMT

I get hit in the left sholder by an uzi round. I wince and shoot the driver dead. The car rolls and explodes. I yell "Are you Ok?" Cluthcing my left sholder.
RedDwarfIV
#21802742Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:49 PM GMT

"tornado, coordinates..." Kenneth had to act fast. after listening to where it was, he sped off, blue lights on. the radio had told him the 'tornado' was 'class five'. IE, it was an emergency. Kenneth followed through a corner, and found that he was on a freeway sliproad. he had to take the next road off to get there.
ristar4
#21802899Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:51 PM GMT

I notice a tornado forming near where the agent's car exploded. I yell "Pull Over!"
RedDwarfIV
#21805729Sunday, February 28, 2010 7:34 PM GMT

(there IS NO tornado, its the code for an emergency my contact uses. thought id established that?) Kenneth pulled off, and was now on a back road, no proper lighting. a house here and there, but eventialy even they stopped appearing. in the distance, however, he could se some lights coming over a hill. a van, a car [volvo, he thought], and some sort of motorbike or go-kart. the van seemed to be a Ford Transit, the sort normaly used by the S.G.D.T.S. to look inconspicuous. they were approaching quickly, and Kenneth picked up his nail gun.
CoolNoah
#21815770Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:59 PM GMT

I saw a pickup and I take out a Spas and I get ready.
RedDwarfIV
#21816028Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:03 PM GMT

Kenneth slewed the pickup and hit the brakes. he got in the back, lay down, and as the van came in to sight he began shooting at the wheels. after a few shots, he saw the van plunge to the left and spin out. "nice one me." he muttered. he got back in the front, and turned the pickup back to way he came, though not until the others had caught up. simply having a burst tyre wouldn't occupy the agents for long.
GameBeater
#21816611Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:12 PM GMT

Human name: John Fletcher True name: "Rosendai" Ag.e: 21 Gender: M Human appearance: Dark brown hair, 5'7, Green t-shirt, black jeans, a black jacket, and red shoes. Human weapons: A katana he had stolen, a Desert Eagle, and a knife. Dragon appearance: Large, adult-like. Jet black scales, and red, piercing eyes. Dragon breath power : Shadow Personality: Menacing, hates humans, and dark. When befriended by a light dragon, he can change his appearance and personality at his will. Likes: Night-time, caves, and lizards. (o_o) Dislikes: Day-light, cheery humans, and bugs. Bio: Not a normal dragon, I suppose. He is fond of darkness, and is extremely dangerous when he wants to. Although he is a very dark, evil being, when befriended by a light, pure being, he can alter his appearance and personality at will. He is very defendant over fellow Draconics, and is very aggressive against foes. (Ohai Noah!)
CoolNoah
#21816678Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:13 PM GMT

(Game nice to see you outside of When we Died)
GameBeater
#21816955Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:17 PM GMT

(Hehe) I roamed the market, trying to sort out Draconics from humans. I saw three, not as many as I spotted the day before. (I'ma try a different type of RP talking/action) "Not as many," I walked on, hoping to find a clock, so I could see how much time before darkness. I moved my hair from my eyes, and walked into an Italian store: Pizza Pizzeria. I walked up to the counter, and asked for a personal pizza, I had learned much. I asked for as many types of meat they had, which I planned to only eat. "$5.65, sir," the man said. I dropped a 10 on the counter, and told him to keep the change, I could loot humans for more.
GameBeater
#21817035Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:18 PM GMT

(Oh you cheeky spai, you usin mah RP name nao!! I gotchu, "James")
CoolNoah
#21817124Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:20 PM GMT

(I've aways used that until you took it from in your forum..Hmph.)
GameBeater
#21817581Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:27 PM GMT

I took the pizza and walked out, plucking the meat and eating it. I trashed the pizza after I took off all the meat, cheese didn't appeal to my taste, nor did bread. I hated the taste of those things. (o_O Eminem - Beautiful) I pushed a human out the way (with my human hating ways Noah would know about) and walked on, just to get pushed back. I turned back and punched him in the face, knocking him out. It attracted a crowd, and even more idiotic humans thinking they were good enough. "'Aight, let's go." I jumped up, kicking back one man. His head hit the concrete hard, making the crowd back up. I grabbed another one by his collar and kneed him. "I think you all better give up."
CoolNoah
#21817655Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:28 PM GMT

(Man you've gotten better young warriour XD)
GameBeater
#21818086Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:34 PM GMT

(o_o) Another one lunged at me, managing to smack me in the jaw with his fist. I fell back, grimacing. "Cheeky fool," I yelled. I swung my self up, and grabbed the human. I ran him into a brick wall, and grabbed his head, slamming it on the wall, leaving a huge splatter of blood. Apparently, this one had friends. They grabbed me by the arms, and threw me down, kicking me. "Oof!" I grabbed ones leg, and pulled him down. I rolled over on him, pulling out my knife and stabbed him in the neck. I took off running, and climbed up a ton of walls. I didn't regret the free-running lessons I had took, and the tutor was the only human I liked. I knew, from now on, I'd be a wanted man.
CoolNoah
#21818401Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:39 PM GMT

(Lol...) I drove towards the other side of town and I bring (Wolf) inside and set her on the couch.
GameBeater
#21818962Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:48 PM GMT

(Noah, I sendz FR, accepptzzz eeeeht! :D I haz cewkiez! N meealk!) I saw a man climb up behind me, and I threw him off the building. I hated humans so much that day. I jumped off the opposite side of the building, and morphed into my dragon form. I flew to a park, which was empty at this time of night. I unmorphed and started walking again, and saw a 2010 Camaro (Giggity-giggity). I picked the lock, and got in. I shut the door, and what do you know? The keys were in the ignition (Giggity). I twisted the keys, and took off, hitting 75 quickly. I drove through red lights, stop signs, and nearly avoided a crash.