of     1   

abortedfulness
#212820168Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:21 AM GMT

There are little to no downsides to Tix. Here are reasons why tix should be re-implemented. 1. Clan members need to buy uniforms, no tix forces them to buy robux for it, making some quit. 2. People may be made fun of for lack of clothes due to not buying tix. 3. Not all games have in-game clothing, which leads to reason two 4. The game becomes somewhat pay-to-win or pay-to-access. There are upsides to not having tix, such as less botting and players won't login just for daily tix, but these are outweighed by the downsides. I have two plans to counteract this issue. Plan 1- Simple, bring back good ol' tix or make Robux weekly but to a limit, such as it being given out from Monday-Friday, making botting harder. Plan 2 - Make a token that is given out at the end of the week for one or two pieces of clothing. Makes botting harder and rewards players. I believe there should be atleast a way to get clothing for free, without money. Any better suggestions? Leave em' below!
redpandanicole
#212820774Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:31 AM GMT

Lets go through each and every point. 1. Clan members need to buy uniforms, no tix forces them to buy robux for it, making some quit. Then the clans and groups can make it so their members get the uniform when they join the group spaces. Otherwise, buy robux, nobody is legit forcing you to buy robux, but if you want group clothes, youre gonna have to buy robux. 2. People may be made fun of for lack of clothes due to not buying tix. Nobody cares about that kind of stuff. People mock the 3.0 stock characters but when it comes down to it, anyone who makes fun of people for their appearance on online legos is a noob and anyone who takes it offensively is also a noob. Its not a serious or widespread issue in the slightest, i can safely say ive never seen people with clothes berate people who dont have them in games, the forums is another story. 3. Not all games have in-game clothing, which leads to reason two Who cares? Some games do, many dont, clothes are not an important factor to playing a game. 4. The game becomes somewhat pay-to-win or pay-to-access. Absolutely nothing about making a game or playing a game besides BC only games requires you to pay for it. And there is no "pay to win" supported by Roblox. Developers sell gamepasses for robux so you can pay to win, but roblox does not offer anything that lets you pay money to "win". You pay money to get extra features and robux for buying things in the roblox world. Clothes. Are. Not. Important. Not at all. 3 of your notes are about how Tix should be brought back so people can buy clothes. Its not going to happen, Tix were removed for a large list of reasons, and Tix are not coming back. There are hundreds and possibly thousands of threads about "bring back tix". Its not happening. Get over it. To tl;dr Tix are gone. Clothes = not important You still have every ability to make games and play games without paying a dime to roblox.
NoOpinionsAllowed
#212820803Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:32 AM GMT

[REDACTED]
theEnriquefa34
#212820911Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:34 AM GMT

I truly agree with you even if they don't re-implemented tickets back, what they should do is go with plan 2 or here's my suggestion, be able to get 1 or 5 robux A week.I don't know if you will agree with me but I gave it a shot.
nicsena
#212820985Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:35 AM GMT

Idk I am gonna support or not to support?
EnzonianTheGreat
#212820994Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:35 AM GMT

Unfortunately... inflation. You can blame the bots for that. Clans save up robux now, by the way, and start sending out group payouts, use tshirts, or even colors, to represent themselves.
redpandanicole
#212820997Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:35 AM GMT

>free robux each week Congrats, you created the same problems we had with tix, except now the effects damage the main currency.
weirdLAUGH
#212820998Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:35 AM GMT

1. You're stupid if you can't find yourself around that 2. It's called ignoring people's comments or blocking them 3. It's called ignoring people's comments or block them 4. No it doesn't. Purchasing clothes or items in the catalog page isn't a must, you don't need to buy them to play ROBLOX. You just want the clothes and items to look the way you want yourself to look, which isn't necessary Plan 1 - No. Plan 2 - No. ☂ Developer // 🎥YouTuber
NoOpinionsAllowed
#212821346Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:41 AM GMT

1. They can add uniforms ingame. 2. People can just ignore them, plus I rarely see anyone being made fun of. 3. Once again, ignore the people. 4. Not really, you can play 95% of games, and you can forum and join groups. -Agreed. Plan 1- How will that stop botting? Plan 2- Not a bad idea, but how can that stop botters? Suggestions- Maybe have a loyalty system where you have to prove that you're a legitimate member, by playing 7-10 hours a week and being active on the forums. Maybe get around 15 robux a month for doing that. Stops botters from just collecting tix by doing nothing but logging in. "If you make too many crapposts you'll turn into one"-your mom

of     1