of     1   

MrAwesome521
#212873855Sunday, March 26, 2017 8:51 PM GMT

___________________ >Overview Another edition of the Latest on the NRBA. This is all in preparation for Season 13, and the end of Season 12! Here's everything you need to know about the NRBA in this latest update. From Board of Directors to Season 13 INfo ___________________ >Table of Contents 1) Board of Directors 2) Player Values 3) MrAwesome's Decision 4) Season 13 UPDATES ___________________ > Board Of Directors Although many are in disbelief of my picks for staff, please note that they were just hired. I didn't even know what to do when I was hired. Give them time to adjust. I've addressed all of them separately. We all know how it was when I became Commissioner. ######### thought he was getting fired because I "didn't like" him. Look at the end of the day, as much as I'm annoyed by 99% of you people, I'm here to make the league better. For the enjoyment of everyone. With the sole purpose of getting credit for keeping this league running (to a certain degree). I own plenty of credit to Clone#########ell. Look I was a pretty messed up Board of Director. I got fired, exiled more than once. By all three people that I preceded, Boddizle, GeneralFolley, Cyclops. Now if someone does what I did to these guys. They'd be exiled. :) Different story though. Just give it time, as of right now, they have no current task other than Season 13 plans. Which I have gotten some news on. The OFFICIAL FRANCHISES GUIDELINE IS SCHEDULED TO BE RELEASED: 16 April 2017. ___________________ > Player Values This is still underway. It will be approved by 9tailedfox5 / ############ ### ### #### of the staff. It will be released to the public as a BETA, to see the reactions of everyone (I could just be trolling everyone :D) But you don't know that. Anyways I will be consulting with people to see where this could very well lead us. I should have everyone down by the end of this round or the NEXT round. Not much more to speak about player values. Please do not ask me what your value is. If I tell you, it's because I want to tell you. Just because you ask doesn't mean I want to tell you. It's really annoying. Trust me. When that's ALL people want to know, rather than the new potential arenas in construction. ___________________ > MrAwesome's Decision This is in the scenario in which I am able to keep my job. Which I think is highly likely. I've decided that as Commissioner I will only last as far ## #### Season 15 is scheduled to start in LATE September. But I just thought it's best everyone knows my era here on Roblox won't be long. I expected to quit MONTHS ago, however after I was offered the job I decided I'd stay a bit longer to see the new evolution of players that'll precede us. Hopefully my 3 season reign leaves somewhat of an impact in the NRBA. I know I've had my flaws. However, I think Commissioner is exactly what I needed to fix my image after all the anger and rage I had as a Board of Director. My small reign as a Board of Director in S9 to S15. As far as the NEXT Commissioner who'll step up, that I am unsure of. Clon#########told me he's almost done as well. However, I'd like to thank everyone who got me to this position. - Cyclops (even though I ban him from the CCM Arena in S11, and got a permanent exile for it) - Lord Weezus (For producing those A1 beats for the Crash 2 Crash Series) ___________________ > Season 13 UPDATE NO NCAA? Yes that is correct, I will be shutting down the NCAA. It's a decision that took a lot to consider. I spoke to ######### who said this "-huffs- -puffs- :crash others. MR SHUT DOWN NCAA ALREADY." I also spoke to 9tailedFox5, the dedicated NCAA owner, who had this to say when I told him I'd be shutting it down, "ok." Anyways, with the NCAA being down we will now be hosting a draft combine. It'll have it's own separate group. It'll open ONCE every season after the DRAFT. Draftees names will go down into a DOCS which will contain POSTION/2ND POS. Forums will be released on the STATS, as well as the +/- of the players. A list of BEST to WORST performances will be released. Rules that'll be implicated to make sure no ALTS are involved. - Joined Date - Badges - Friends There will be plenty of cross references. There will be four to six teams depending on how many draftees we have. I won't go into much detail since this is MONTHS away. I mean like in JULY. This'll be for the S14 draft class lol. ___________________ New Hoops? MAYBE. New hoops are currently UNDER WORK, we are attempting to bring better nets, larger hoops (not the height). For an example: CHECK OUT TRIPLER'S GSHOCK PLACE. (I think it's that one lol). It was attempted last season by MrAwesome521ALT, yea no it wasn't lol. My##t#####as lost just as I was. However, this season I will be working on it. For the hopes it'll be used next season. It'll attempt to restore the least possible lag. ___________________ New Arena? Yes, I WILL BE GETTING ODDDOGE TO BUILD ONE. He will be getting paid, once I beg him more than 2000 times. I hope he says yes. If he doesn't we're done for guys. But the hope is he says yes. We'll see. Everyone beg him to build another one. i will be editing it. I'm hoping for 2 NEW ARENAS, not one. We will be keeping THE CURRENT CCM and it'll also be fixed by OddDoge, some things are uneven. I'll handle OddDoge. I'm gonna have to beg a lot. That's how I got him to do it the first time. :) Don't worry everyone. New Arena coming soon! ___________________ > Conclusion Shout out to everyone who's turned into a MrAwesome supporter. Let's finish SEASON 12 STRONG! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMIE LORD WEEZUS. WE TAKING THIS W TONIGHT WOOOOOOOOOOOO. SeanMick getting suspended AGAIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. MRAWESOME TAKING ALL OF THE NRBA FUNDS, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ~ Commissioner MrAwesome
DYNAGUYx
#212904259Monday, March 27, 2017 4:51 AM GMT

welp good luck
CoIt45
#212905636Monday, March 27, 2017 5:19 AM GMT

#### ####### 2 free agents ! :3
Swepz
#212927595Monday, March 27, 2017 6:09 PM GMT

man shutup please

of     1