of     1   

Veroax
#212876615Sunday, March 26, 2017 9:26 PM GMT

Now, roblox actually used to have Building contests, but they stopped doing them for some reason. You should bring them back. This would encourage players to build. Because isn't that what you want? Now, there would be at least 3 winners. Now, roblox chooses what they would build. And if 3 of them win the contest, this is what they get. FIRST PLACE: ⑶000-⑷000 | GOLD TROPHY SECOND PLACE: ⑵000-⑵⑸00 | SILVER TROPHY THIRD PLACE: ⑴000-⑴⑸00 | BRONZE TROPY This will encourage a lot of people to build, since there are prizes. Keep in mind, roblox used to have this. So, send feedback. "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬."
MamaShimada
#212877782Sunday, March 26, 2017 9:43 PM GMT

Great idea, but there should be filtering. Let's say a famous front page dev decides to enter the comp. They win 𝓽𝐇𝓘Ⓡ๔ place. There should be a way to keep them from getting in the top ranks again next competition. Lets say it's like the competitive seasons in Overwatch. Its "Season one - Sci Fi" or "Building Competition 1 - Western." If someone ranks in the top three, they should not be allowed to be in the top ranks in the next competition, or they're rank wouldn't count. This may keep the same great developers that we already know have skill from taking up the ranks all the time. In the next comp, they will be able to participate so it is fair for them also. Anything to keep the same people from winning every time. (this is my third time writing this reply I swear I'm going to lose my mind) - 𝓼𝓲𝓹 𝓬𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵' 𝓲 ϯαƘε ʍψ ʆίƒε -
Veroax
#212878327Sunday, March 26, 2017 9:51 PM GMT

^ Yeah, i guess.. But it would be up to roblox. And i forgot to put something in A building contest happens every month, so it's fair to everyone. "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬."
Veroax
#212884175Sunday, March 26, 2017 11:10 PM GMT

b "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬."
Veroax
#212920531Monday, March 27, 2017 3:05 PM GMT

bump "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬."
Veroax
#212926068Monday, March 27, 2017 5:34 PM GMT

bumpp "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬."

of     1