SagePakkana
#217194498Wednesday, May 24, 2017 3:51 AM GMT

Mika "Same side? You've killed my lv!" I angrily yell, pointing my staph at him. Jared "So where do you think his body is?"
sawyerjet3
#217195613Wednesday, May 24, 2017 4:17 AM GMT

[Demetrius] [Status: Angered] "Hey, peace people!" Demetrius shouts at the two 'gods'. "Can w just get this 'power thing' over with?" He asks as he gets angered.
SagePakkana
#217196236Wednesday, May 24, 2017 4:33 AM GMT

Mika I quickly went for Demetrius and put my hand on his face. "Knock out..." I say and the mask let's out a powerful little spark that instantly knocks him out. .... Demetrius You wake up in a white void. There is nobody around you except for yourself, or maybe there is.
sawyerjet3
#217197003Wednesday, May 24, 2017 4:50 AM GMT

[Demetrius] [Status: Confused] "Hello?" He shouts as he looks around. "Am I dead?"
SagePakkana
#217200232Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:49 AM GMT

???? "So is this the one who will inherit my throne?" A voice is heard. When Demetrius turns around, he will see someone off a distance.
sawyerjet3
#217204355Wednesday, May 24, 2017 11:24 AM GMT

[Demetrius] [Status: Friendly] "Oh, hello." Demetrius greeted. "Am I dead?"
SagePakkana
#217205648Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:22 PM GMT

???? "Technically no, you're just unconscious, but anyways..." .... Kyle "My name is Kyle 0'donovan, also known as Daikai, the king of the peace^lordz, and the peace^lord of the heavens, lightning, and justice."
ThePro488
#217207749Wednesday, May 24, 2017 1:40 PM GMT

EVENT(SAGE): Eric and Lucario follow along closely, protecting Ami to the best of their ability. The robots were still after the three, but each of the machines were quickly hit by both of the Pokemon's attacks. "Ami! Any ideas on where to go?" Lucario asks over all the chaos. Flashback Eric: "Wait, I-" Eric started before Ami took him along, and quickly cut him himself off with a yell of "AMIWHATAREYOUDOING?!" (Hey, Gear, did you respond to the event? I think I missed it) EVENT(FACTION): Lycanroc shrugged. "Wait it out, I guess," he said in a monotone. He seemed genuinely lost on what to do, but his mischievous grin remained. (Short responses because I'm having brain farts)
GearBlade654
#217208069Wednesday, May 24, 2017 1:51 PM GMT

(##### yes. Mechanic walks in, and the hunters are chasing the robots and blasting them.)
SagePakkana
#217208227Wednesday, May 24, 2017 1:56 PM GMT

Ami "No, but if we're lucky to catch up to someone, then they might have an idea on where to go." -Flashback- Ami Once we're out of the Sky Pillar, I look up to see Rayquaza flying away. "This is bad..." I say "Not even a low-level starter Pokemon like you can't beat a legendary, be it on base alone or in mega evolution, which is a lot worst. Eric, don't say that you're weak. You are strong, I'll give you that, but you should not have doubts on your abilities. I'll be trusting you on aiding me, got that?" I take out a kunai and lay a little slice on my thumb to get the blood out. After doing a bit of hand signs, I yell out "Summoning Jutsu!" I then put my hand, which the thumb has the cut, down to the ground and smoke suddenly pops out. Once it is cleared out, we would sitting on top of a giant hawk. "Garuda, take us to that flying green dragon now!" I say to the hawk, and then it begins to flap its giant wings before lifting off the the ground and fly towards Rayquaza.
SagePakkana
#217216737Wednesday, May 24, 2017 5:28 PM GMT

Mika "Of all people...why does it have to be you, Endemic?" I furiously ask "Who else is going to come here to ruin everything up?" That is when something happened. A loud explosion is heard. When we turn around, we saw that the front door has been blasted, and someone enters the castle. .... Murder Moon In Heaven "Well, well, well, it appears that only a few people have remained in this forgotten sanctuary called Havena." I say. Jonah "Murder Moon..." I say as I quickly take out my butterfly knife and prepare myself to whatever he is going to pull at us. Murder Moon In Heaven "Jonah, furious as usual." I say "But you still don't stand a chance against the one who holds reality. 'The Voice', he hates 'figments' as I suppose, though it isn't just 'anime' that he should be targeting at." Jonah "Oh yeah? What do you know about him?" Murder Moon In Heaven "He not only hates 'anime', but presumably he also hates other media such as games, books, movies, etc. He also despises 'ripoffs'. That is something that I am going to give him." Jonah "Murder Moon...are you-" Murder Moon In Heaven "In league with him? Well, maybe, but we both bear similar dislikes." Jonah "You ARE on his side, and yet you possessed powers that are comparable to that of-" Murder Moon In Heaven "That are BEYOND, Jonah, beyond a god. What makes you think am I? You're only human, but yet your strength and skill are equal to mine, but not in power!" Jonah "....." Murder Moon In Heaven "Where are your old friends? What happened to Arceus? What happened to Zeus and his Olympians? What happened to Team STRQ? What happened to Mother Gaia? What happened to Dranon? And don't make me ask about what happened to Asgore, I know he is in a 'better place'." Jonah "You are a fool to know their conditions. They may be retired, they may be gone, but their spirits are still kept high. If I were you, I would leave and never talk about this ever again before things escalates." Murder Moon In Heaven "And I dare say in my heart that you are pafetic. You have like the most relics from different universes. You gave that boy Link's Master Sword, you taught him Saitama's training routine, but yet in the end, they're all completely useless. And I don't suppose that your Soul Calibur or Edge could do something about me, nor other powerful weapons such as Kylo Ren's lightsaber, or Harry Potter's wand. You don't suppose to have something that can stop me? I know you Jonah Ibanna..." Jonah I felt hesitant for a while before finally getting a grip and say "Its true...but one way or the other, I will find a weapon suitable to kick your bottoms."
sawyerjet3
#217223936Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:08 PM GMT

[Demetrius] [Status: Scared] "Where am I? And what am I doing here?" He questions as Demetrius look around.
Nymphiri
#217225523Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:38 PM GMT

(Can't do anything with Asriel because I need Tails to respond as Sans.)
Tailsdahfox136
#217233334Wednesday, May 24, 2017 10:36 PM GMT

(give me one good reason why i should continue responding i try to roleplay as a character and i get called cancer for it he builds strawmen out of my arguments when really all i was trying to tell him was that he shouldn't simply call people cancer because of something they like, yet gets uber defensive of his own fandom and defends it to the hilt and that it is entirely absolved from everything you can just void that entire interaction between asriel and sans if you wish- as i am not going to be on the same forum as someone like him.) "ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs, ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ."
Nymphiri
#217233803Wednesday, May 24, 2017 10:45 PM GMT

(I guess i'll just void it then...Your welcome to join my universal roleplay at any time, if it helps in any way.)
ironblox112
#217235292Wednesday, May 24, 2017 11:13 PM GMT

(Uhh, Kat, Rick passed out in front of where the Gaster door should be. Mind have a character pass by or something? Someone other than Gaster would be perfect since it allows us to explore more dynamics, but Gaster's alright if you don't have any characters that aren't busy.)
Nymphiri
#217235677Wednesday, May 24, 2017 11:19 PM GMT

(I guess depressed Chara wandering the underground every day desperately calling out for Asriel because she doesn't know he's alive, and won't admit to herself that Tal a ver a was right about Flowey is alright?)
ironblox112
#217235809Wednesday, May 24, 2017 11:21 PM GMT

(That'll do.)
SagePakkana
#217238343Thursday, May 25, 2017 12:03 AM GMT

Kyle "Relax, this will only take a while." I say as I approach the boy and put my hand on his shoulder. A surge of electricity would then conduct my arm going to him. I am giving him my powers.
BolramWolffe
#217239195Thursday, May 25, 2017 12:18 AM GMT

The fact I have the power to kick someone off the thread with an argument is amazing,
ironblox112
#217239306Thursday, May 25, 2017 12:20 AM GMT

(Proud yet? Wait, no, why am I asking, of course you are, because why wouldn't you be. And I thought I had a huge ego...)
Golden_General
#217239899Thursday, May 25, 2017 12:32 AM GMT

(And I thought the forum drama surrounding me was bad...)
Nymphiri
#217240717Thursday, May 25, 2017 12:46 AM GMT

Chara Grief is a complicated thing. Loneliness is a complicated thing. "Asriel!" I called out again as I walked through Waterfall. Some people call me crazy for believing he's there. But maybe it's that grain of belief that drives me to keep doing this. Maybe it's determination. And randomly, there he was, laying unconscious in a random corr i der, a man. Some human must've had too much to drink at Grill by's..
SagePakkana
#217242331Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:19 AM GMT

Murder Moon In Heaven I reach my hand into my pocket and then pull out a curved dagger. "Let us fight like usual, though there is a possibility that this could be your last." I say. Jonah I glance at Elizabeth and Mika and say "You two, take Demetrius somewhere safe. I'll go handle this one." Mika "....Take care." I say before I pick up Demetrius and say to Elizabeth "Let us move, quickly." I raise my staph high and then I slam the end down to open up a portal leading to the real world. We then go through it and it vanishes.
ConsulLegarus
#217246936Thursday, May 25, 2017 2:38 AM GMT

Endemic I watch Jonah and murder moon, "As long as you two don't mind I'll make this place feel a bit more... homey." I kneel placing both palms to the ground. As my hands touch the floor a stain spreads across the floor, fungus, vines, w(filter)eeds, and mushrooms begin growing from the stain as it spreads, sickly green ponds buzzing with mosquitoes."