of     1   

Curtis_Granderson
#213024134Wednesday, March 29, 2017 2:45 AM GMT

Welcome back to NRBA Media! I'm Curtis_Granderson and today im going to be giving my predictions for the UL this season! 1. San Diego Diamonds 10-4 Another season season with the Jeff Cam and Goku big 3? Sounds like another great season. While they do have a great big 3 it will take some of the other players to step up and help this team to an NBS victory. And to top it all off they are in a very tough pitching division with Cleveland (Volt and Vito) and COL (Sean and Rocke). With an excellent rotation of Goku and Jeff and a great OF and batting this team will probably take the first seed. Top Pitcher: Goku. Top Hitter: Jeff. Top Fielder: Cam. 2. Cleveland Indians 10-4 Surprise surprise, the Indians are back with the same roster plus some great free agent signings. Well some people may not view them as a offensive powerhouse they have an amazing defense with Volt and Vito on the mound, and a excellent outfield. If their bats can take a step forward and start hitting in runs, we could see CLE ###the top of the standings for the first time since S10. Top Pitcher: iVoltus. Top Hitter: Steven. Top fielder: Mike. 3. Colorado Rockies 7-7 This team is lead by another great pitching rotation with Sean and Rocke. However, looking at some of the other guys it could be very questionable on their performance this season. Leo and Smogen have provided with good seasons but no one is really sure on how they will perform this season. If they can perform with well and the pitching can go 6 innings then you can expect a successful season from the Rockies this season. Top Pitcher: Sean. Top Hitter: Rocke. Top Fielder: Smogen 4. Atl Braves 1-13 Yeah, obviously this team does not have near any talent with pretty much every other team in the league. When a team has to make the field smaller to help the OF you know somethings wrong. The only at least average players I see on this team is MAYBE ChefB and lucky. With that being said its gonna take a miracle for this team to have a winning record let a lone making the playoffs. Top Pitcher: Lucky. Top Hitter: Chef. Top Fielder: Chef
GodlyAidio
#213062015Wednesday, March 29, 2017 9:18 PM GMT

Yeah, obviously this team does not have near any talent with pretty much every other team in the league. When a team has to make the field smaller to help the OF you know somethings wrong. The only at least average players I see on this team is MAYBE ChefB and lucky. With that being said its gonna take a miracle for this team to have a winning record let a lone making the playoffs. There are some others.
Curtis_Granderson
#213064908Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:13 PM GMT

Please name them lmao
WholesomeTacos
#213066211Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:39 PM GMT

Yea lucky didnt make smart decisions he cut me and det, but keep bix, and hat and etc also tbh i could sp better than lucky. i can but no one gives me a chance.

of     1