of     1   

xoSavage_Queenxo
#213057950Wednesday, March 29, 2017 8:15 PM GMT

I know your mom is dead, I'm not throwing shade. But I still don't have my mom, and I still show better respect than you, we all know you probably, can't even afford new shoes. You lied about mot, and jenny too. Said how they couldn't rap, but yet I started looking back in the past, and saw the truth about you. You use people until you get what you need, and then you drop them off, I'm shleep. Nggh you thought you could get me to quit rapping, instead I'm still staking I'm rising higher and higher, and you realize that, so you tell more lies to try to get back. But after the diss Emmanuel just dropped, you're gonna be shook, you won't even be able to look straight, I'm done ghost writing for you, and I'm not dhhk ridihg you So let me say something, that you say ever day. Where's the proof, I just showed you. You've been exposed, you're done all your hxes are a no show, when it comes to backing you up though. One thing I should of realized about you, Oreos are two sides right? Smh..And just like you.
iiAyoRayii
#213065173Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:20 PM GMT

thang
iiAyoRayii
#213065848Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:32 PM GMT

oreo I'm nut gonna lie, I'm colder than a ice block wanna c dumb people are smart I agree hold up don't come for me, ur raps are lame what a shame u got nu game plus u look like a crane. whats wrong with ur face speed up the pace oh wait its not a race, I'm sory for this awful disgrace,your more crazier than trump go down a ##### I got flames they really cant be tamed, I lied I can rap I found the true me go head and hate us everyone agrees, atleast I didn't lie like u that's what I c I really don't wanna mess u up but imma have to, wonder why ur mom is there she probly sees evil in u I speak truth no lies go to-nvm, I don't know what else to say I just wanted to speak up for my bestie oreo go away!

of     1