of     1   

ZeArchitect
#213100959Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:38 AM GMT

Hello And Welcome To My Group! Our Group Has Certain Rules, That You Must Follow. If You Do Not Respect Or Obey These Rules, You Will Be Punished Or Kicked. Rules And Information: You Must Be In 1.0 (Block-Body Shape), No Packages. Please Wear The Right Uniforms. Do Not Use Faces ('XD',':)',':('). Respect And Listen To Officers, Generals [MR, HR] And Everyone Else. They Know What Is Best. We Are A Community, Not A Rivalry. Instead Of 'Sir' Or 'Ser', Call Someone By their Rank, Followed By Their Name. Rank Is Not Necessary When You Are Talking To A Rank Below Or The Same As You. Example: Greetings, Supreme Marshal ZeArchitect! You Must Be At Least A Bit Active. You Will Be Regularly Called By Your Star, Number, And/or Rank. Example: (Shout) All Officers, White And Black Stars [7]-[12], Lieutenant-Brigadier, Come To The Training Ground! The Only Way To Get Promoted In The Enlisted [LR] Section In The Ranks [1]-[6] Is To Attend Trainings And Do Good Enough To Be Promoted To The Superior Rank. To Become An Officer [MR] [7]-[12], You Must Apply, There Is Another Thread In The Group Description, With Questions Which You Must Answer And Send To A General Rank, I Am Recommended. To Get Promoted In The Officer [MR] Section In The Ranks [7]-[12], You Must Either Host Trainings, Or You Can Attend Special High Rank Trainings (Classes). To Become A General [HR] [13]-[16], It Is Almost Like Applying For Officer, Except It Is Harder, And I Must Decide If I Can Trust You. To Get Promoted In The General [HR] Section In The Ranks [13]-[16], You Must Contribute, Host Classes And Trainings, And This Can Take A While. My Trust Is In Your Hands. Glory To The Supreme Military! ZeArchitect - Founder, Supreme Marshal Of The [SRM] Supreme Robloxian Military.

of     1