of     1   

Jennythoo
#213114042Thursday, March 30, 2017 5:09 PM GMT

Sarah : Oreo like Casper, yeah he the friendly ghost. He got no skill, he cant even boast. Mad dawg friending, so we can write his rhymes. He hiding in the silhouette of bianary times. Like Akroyd & Ramis & even Murray too, I busted your malevolence, now what you gonna do? You busted, you useless, you can't even spit a plug, much less any game, you thought was covered up. Jenny : He changed his identity, Cause the friends he used to be close wit now jus ain't friendly, Oreo I want you to read this intently, Your skills at anythin towards average are barely, You tell the truth rarely, You told people to make tracks against me, But you went behind backs and acted like you could phase me, Your name is now "GhostWriters" When you freestyle it ain't fire, And we all know YesOreosRule2 you a liar, And even if someone passed you the mic to freestyle they'd cut the wire, Everyone thought tht in this situation you would be wiser, You had a lot to copy and paste on rap battles, May be cause if you free styled the crowds comments "booo" you couldn't handle, I mean I could start naming a few people who bars you took for example, But you already know, You had made good people quit including ehdoh, It's clear to see now that your on your own, You called yourself "The King" but yet you hav no throne, Actually freestyling is wht me and sarah hav shown, Wit your selfish self you'll always be alone, You talked bad bout sarah and mostly everyone else, It's time we're showing you tht we ain't taking your stuff no more you should be able to tell, Bid yourself goodbye, farewell, When someone would come up to you wit a problem you would think your words destroy, You rapping on the stage in rap battles you think the crowd watching you they enjoyed, Bruh but foreal get outta here and do something wit your life lookinaaa boy, This is wht hppns when you sthi gets us annoyed.
xoSavage_Queenxo
#213171548Friday, March 31, 2017 2:01 PM GMT

yeet fam lmaoo
BLUEDREAMDEATH
#213206375Saturday, April 01, 2017 12:49 AM GMT

hmu
Loyal2One
#213208957Saturday, April 01, 2017 1:29 AM GMT

no get out go get out now Professional black metal bassist
M_8
#213209768Saturday, April 01, 2017 1:43 AM GMT

what r+://343309378 (im not metro)