of     1   

Zaytones
#213123086Thursday, March 30, 2017 8:04 PM GMT

New Co-Owner: I'd like to start of by saying thank you to everyone who has helped me on this crazy journey and helped me get to where I am. I've been here for about 2 years now, and I will continue to help out Breezy'z. We will not forget Kate and her hard work and dedication to the group within her 2 years of working here, from the very start. She was a good person, and she will live on as a symbolic person of Breezy'z. Breezy'z Reform Applications | Interviewer+: Please fill this out and send it to Zaytones as soon as possible! All those who haven't by 4/6/2017 will be demoted to Senior Barista. Remember to answer truthfuly and please be active! [1] Previous Rank: [2] How long you've been with Breezy'z: [3] Activity Level: [4] Will you continue to be even more active? [5] What can you do to help Breezy'z become more active? [6] Will you host shifts at the cafe weekly? And Interviews? Please answer truthfully, we want the active staff at the top. Thanks for the cooperation! Zaytones, Breezy'z Co-Owner

of     1