of     1   

Jazman111
#21319219Friday, February 19, 2010 12:02 PM GMT

This was posted on my alt so I'm going to repost it... -------------------------------------------------------------- >International Moderators We need at least 3 moderators from different countries. The main countries needed are: UK, Canada and Australia. Because I swear, the mods are patriotic, they banned someone for defending his country. >Lights on blocks This one is a must need. They'll make games more EPIC. Especially those where it's SUPPOSED to be dark, and you need a torch. >New Colour system (BrickColor.new() will still work Allow a new block colouring system, using Color3.new() with RGB values. BrickColor.new() will do the same, to make sure old scripts work. >Solo GUI Editing Tools One of the biggest concerns with GUI, it's hard to actually make it. So in Solo mode, if GUI objects are detected in the solo player, these tools will activate. They work like the block editing tools (Drag, move on axis, resize) and you can click on GUIs (the border will then turn orange) and you can resize it and move it to get the best results. >IntelliSense in Script Editing Yes, I DO know Lua well (my main is banned D:), but for the less fortunate, we should have IntelliSense. Don't know what it is? Well it's basically like a little helper in Visual Studio. It detects what you type in the code and allows you to double-click it in it's window. This should be an option in Roblox Studio's settings, called "IntellisenseEnabled" >LITERALLY PRIVATE SERVERS Private Servers are popular in Script Builder... but wait, I don't want to make it so NO-ONE CAN GO IN ANY SERVER EXCEPT FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS! There should be a "Private Server" option in places. This allows you to enable a private server in your place when you enter, and you can choose who can come to your game. There can only be ONE private server, regardless of if anyone has any form of BC or not. When you or someone who's allowed to enter your server, a link (below the big play button) will appear, it will say "(or play in a private server)". >Private Asset Giving/Trading/Selling/Buying Easy to know, just go to someone's profile and click "Trade an asset with [Username Here]", (so if I was to trade with sonic17th it would say "Trade an asset with sonic17th"), choose which hat, how much you're willing to sell it for (or free if its a real-life friend or relative) and wait for the trade. >ROBLOX PMing the user if someone has traded When someone has bought the Limited item you were selling, ROBLOX (System Message) should PM you wien someone has bought it. >YouTube Video Contests on the Contests page This is what I want on the Contests page. If Roblox wants a YouTube contest, it should be like the building contests. And people are going to say: "UMG NO PPL KAN P0S7 RUD3 STUF" One word: Moderation. Yes, they will be moderated. But, the user thats about to enter must be on Roblox for at least a month, to prevent spam. These are my ideas. I know some of you might not like them, ah well.
Jazman111
#21320159Friday, February 19, 2010 12:41 PM GMT

BUMP!
Jazman111
#21320837Friday, February 19, 2010 1:09 PM GMT

BUMP I WILL NOT LET IT GO DOWN AND BE OVERSHADOWED BY "remove guests" OR "umg we wunt hairrrrrr"
Vincent55
#21320954Friday, February 19, 2010 1:15 PM GMT

I agree. I come from the Uk and when it's 9AM and it's 2AM in the US and at that time ther is a lot of spam...
KittyCuddles
#21321087Friday, February 19, 2010 1:21 PM GMT

i like ur youtube contest idea!, i support
NXTBoy
#21322610Friday, February 19, 2010 2:23 PM GMT

I'll second the intellisense suggestion. Monospace font in the editor would be nice too.
Jazman111
#21324017Friday, February 19, 2010 3:23 PM GMT

Thanks for agreeing with the ideas :) Automatic Indenting would also be nice

of     1