of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

nastyeddie
#213209124Saturday, April 01, 2017 1:32 AM GMT

about you. (note: they will be very terrible)
lugia12358
#213209687Saturday, April 01, 2017 1:41 AM GMT

no
xjake99
#213209706Saturday, April 01, 2017 1:42 AM GMT

ok
nastyeddie
#213210037Saturday, April 01, 2017 1:48 AM GMT

lugia first, ok, I know Toronto's harsh the downtown area sounds like a ##### but you know your not helping it when 3/5 of your family budget is spent on a Nintendo Switch you may call yourself a artist, but you have a real talent for calling people autists and let me just take a second to show something, it takes one to know one. you call yourself a united fan, but being 3,000 miles away I highly doubt you can. you also like the blue jays, but your sports arguments make them want to run away. one last thing to say, regarding your abilities I trust you as much as alex nolet with a law degree. you claim to be one of us, claim to be as good as us, but if this was the NHL, i'd call you a bust. ill do case in a minute
nastyeddie
#213210124Saturday, April 01, 2017 1:50 AM GMT

fixing this lugia first, ok, I know Toronto's harsh the downtown area sounds like a ##### but you know your not helping it when 3/5 of your family's budget is spent on a Nintendo Switch you may call yourself a artist, but you have a real talent for calling people autists and let me just take a second to show something, it takes one to know one. you call yourself a united fan, but being 3,000 miles away I highly doubt you can. you also like the blue jays, but your sports arguments make them want to run away. one last thing to say, regarding your abilities I trust you as much as alex nolet with a law degree. you claim to be one of us, claim to be as good as us, but if this was the NHL, i'd call you a bust. ill do case in a minute
lugia12358
#213210300Saturday, April 01, 2017 1:53 AM GMT

well bud, i'm not in toronto, nor do i have or want the switch, i don't call people autists, man united has fans more than 3000 miles away so i guess they aren't fans either, u made a grammar mistake when it should have been 'an' instead of 'a' also to make it better, for the blue jays part it should've been fly away cuz they're birds
OfficerVideoGame
#213210506Saturday, April 01, 2017 1:57 AM GMT

JOKE DISS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . LUGIA
nastyeddie
#213210596Saturday, April 01, 2017 1:58 AM GMT

now case. look im not being racist here, but this guy makes Hispanics not look real. he runs like a maniac from the hills, its puerto rican guapo trill in ro-nations I picked up something bout you, you run a nation like kim jong un, never getting #### done and blaming others dictatorships are bad and have no place your not leaving a path to be traced, and on the topic of human failure, being friends with sirpaco will put you right there. one more thing to say, the RHL scoring record was fake. when your internet connection runs like its 3G's from donut connection of course you'll walk right through the people like a ghost in the crowd, like a gh0st on the ice. going through the men, not being nice. and when you score that way, you feel accomplished but your critics deny, the skill and the talent and blame it on crap-tier internet which even a puerto rican can top.
nastyeddie
#213210971Saturday, April 01, 2017 2:05 AM GMT

OVG now listen OVG, you call yourself a officer. dictionary says its a leader of something, but your just a follower of nothing. came to the SF very recently, had no life so decided to settle down here. he stayed pretty quiet out of touch, his minecraft career got him started pretty much although, he has some flaws albeit none of these are like breaking laws hes just committed one crime, his ro-sports skill puts the "s" in ####e i bet he couldn't score a goal on a empty net in the lowest of lows RIHL bench-rider for life nothing to try the mascot might be the right thing for you. and being a Colorado sports fan, I feel bad for you. and ill end it with a message to you. you hope those rockies will be running around, because you cant win a cup one-hundred eight goals down.
trvisXX
#213211162Saturday, April 01, 2017 2:08 AM GMT

the guy who won u a hhcl cup....
nastyeddie
#213211763Saturday, April 01, 2017 2:18 AM GMT

alk now boi, are you a meme or something? im not aware that you can see it, spending all that time in point-and-click arena being a HHCL no-life sort of messes you up, especially when as commishioner, you retracted your own cup but there's hope for you as a fan, oh wait not really its no longer '14 the bruins are about as irrelevant as ever, the red ### choke all the time, they don't seem to get better. for every year brady gets older, the patriots offense will look less and less gold. your young QB is about to get traded, but when brady's gone he'll need a replacement. back to ro-hockey, you might be able to talk but your only prize as a GK is getting ###### ##### ## ##### i don't want to take up your time, you see point-and-click league is waiting for your lead, with cheating, admin abuse going all-around my only reaction is a massive ":("
nastyeddie
#213211871Saturday, April 01, 2017 2:20 AM GMT

alk now boi, are you a meme or something? im not aware that you can see it, spending all that time in point-and-click arena being a HHCL no-life sort of messes you up, especially when as commishioner, you retracted your own cup but there's hope for you as a fan, oh wait not really its no longer '14 the bruins are about as irrelevant as ever, the red ### choke all the time, they don't seem to get better. for every year brady gets older, the patriots offense will look less and less gold. your young QB is about to get traded, but when brady's gone he'll need a replacement. back to ro-hockey, you might be able to talk but your only prize as a GK is getting ###### ##### to lock. i don't want to take up your time, you see point-and-click league is waiting for your lead, with cheating, admin abuse going all-around my only reaction is a massive ":("
OfficerVideoGame
#213211905Saturday, April 01, 2017 2:20 AM GMT

when you said "crap-tier" you really meant it
soccerstarmidfield2
#213212022Saturday, April 01, 2017 2:22 AM GMT

being a HHCL no-life sort of messes you up, especially when as commishioner, you retracted your own cup Yup he just found that out from me today.
birmie123
#213214504Saturday, April 01, 2017 3:00 AM GMT

me
DarkImperiator
#213214579Saturday, April 01, 2017 3:01 AM GMT

enlighten me
vikingsfan397
#213214649Saturday, April 01, 2017 3:02 AM GMT

good luck
perrandude
#213214744Saturday, April 01, 2017 3:03 AM GMT

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
MikeyBrett
#213215235Saturday, April 01, 2017 3:11 AM GMT

um ok
DarkImperiator
#213215488Saturday, April 01, 2017 3:15 AM GMT

nice reference from taken sir
perrandude
#213215542Saturday, April 01, 2017 3:16 AM GMT

"nice reference from taken sir" :)
perrandude
#213215703Saturday, April 01, 2017 3:19 AM GMT

to this day, i still think the scene in taken at the construction yard that's an undercover prost ring where bryan takes the girl into his car and drives off while being chased and gunned down is one of the best scenes i've ever seen in a movie
BMLGUY
#213215973Saturday, April 01, 2017 3:24 AM GMT

bml This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
DarkImperiator
#213217068Saturday, April 01, 2017 3:44 AM GMT

I have to admit that was a pretty awesome scene I've only seen the first on though
SirPaco
#213217813Saturday, April 01, 2017 3:58 AM GMT

Listen, Eddie. Let's be honest. We all saw this coming. Kid, it's time for me to put you down. Just close your eyes and listen to my deathly sound. After this, you will be left completely dissected by me. First of all, aren't you like 12? Boy, at your age you sure rely on your mom for many things such as changing your diapers, tying your shoes, packing your lunch, and pretty much following you around. I'll be honest now, I messed up with your mom, now I ended up leaving her a huge mess that I happily refused to cleanup for her. I'm now coming back and cleaning that mess as I talk to you right now, kid. I'm sure you think you're all tough but in reality you will never be able to go a night without your night light. Boy, your only friends come from your fake ROBLOX countries which I guess is great compensation for the fact you have no friends outside of ROBLOX, which isn't arguable. I'm gonna leave you with this sour taste in your mouth because I'm pretty sure it's well past your bedtime and I'm glad I helped put you to sleep.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right