of     1   

Origin_Sea
#213360582Sunday, April 02, 2017 10:43 PM GMT

Too many words are censored wrongly. Gotta fix it, guys happy hours (without the s) is hashtagged. What it REALLY means is the hour of the day that restaurants sell drinks at a discounted price. most numbers (spelled out or in numeric form) are hashtagged. I can't even tell somebody the amount of time it takes for a skill to cooldown. I can't even tell them if it's seconds or minutes, sometimes. ####### ### (without the space). I honestly don't understand why this is hashtagged. etc. etc.
Origin_Sea
#213360696Sunday, April 02, 2017 10:44 PM GMT

Too many words are censored wrongly. Gotta fix it, guys happy hours (without the s) is hashtagged. What it REALLY means is the hour of the day that restaurants sell drinks at a discounted price. most numbers (spelled out or in numeric form) are hashtagged. I can't even tell somebody the amount of time it takes for a skill to cooldown. I can't even tell them if it's seconds or minutes, sometimes. i've suggest(without the space and apostrophe, and flip the words). I honestly don't understand why this is hashtagged. etc. etc.

of     1