of     1   

gracilish101
#213365004Sunday, April 02, 2017 11:24 PM GMT

There are so many different perks and exciting new adventures you can explore; on Roblox many players on this family friendly game decide to take a step farther, a step towards the future and buy bc,tbc,or obc. With these creative very genius roles you may buy with money you get awesome perks;As in getting a special amount of robux(depending on what status you decide to buy.),special game privileges ,and of course creating a certain page and place where you can start a community. maybe even a safe place for people who struggle with certain things..This great honor of helping,creating a race of people who are interested in the content you have chosen for a what is called a Group. Sadly after a while players either tend to lose the joy of being a group owner or the content comes un popular or for whatever reason players have the option of leaving their groups.. Which turns into a un owned group then what also becomes a wasted platform unless a bc or ,tbc,or obc comes along and claims that certain group.Groups are slowly evolving . i remember my first getting players for the able to take money from the groups with the correct admins and ownership,sense then admins in groups can be payed and the owners as well. If you search a certain group then go to the last number on the page how many groups are not owned by player? That were abandoned and know await a new group owner with bc and etc. What if the new "quote and quote" owner doesn't enjoy the name ? will they to decide to leave? Of course they could just leave the group but then how many groups build up of not being owned? It's is simply like leaving garbage or not recycling, it just builds up into a HUGE mess! That is why i believe there should be a way out of this mess,a new way! It costs 100 robux for a bc ,tbc,or obc, to create a new group that one day they could decide to ditch just like that! Why not grant a certain if not able all bc and up to take ownership of those abandoned wasted groups and with contacting one time only able to change that group name to a new recycled way of living. We hold a better way of building a Green and great reusing Roblox that benefits a new future of living. Will you be apart of this new future today? Or will you continue to be apart of a community where wasting is okay? where un owned groups and wasted potential is thrown to the gutter.. What do you think?Do you support this? Do you agree with this article? If so then Contact Roblox Support today! tell them about this new green future a small but huge idea for the future players of this gigantic platform Roblox. Sincerely gracilish101.
DaMagicScoot
#213365204Sunday, April 02, 2017 11:25 PM GMT

I would seriously point out mistakes in this essay, but I'm not that bored. Plus, no support. "YOU FOOL!" -Gilbert Gottfried
zluq
#213366288Sunday, April 02, 2017 11:33 PM GMT

maybe..

of     1