of     1   

aksman123ALT
#213555142Wednesday, April 05, 2017 2:31 AM GMT

My NRBA journey is one I would like to forget, I was picked in the 2nd round by the Portland Trailblazers and people hoped I would be a good shooter and thought I could help Portland, Once again my nerves messed me up and we lost games because of me. During the Off-Season I had tried out for Phoenix Suns and I got on the team, There I met so many friends like Finnese_God and Clonejoe5099. I remember clonejoe5099 telling me he thought I was great and that I shouldn’t quit. I dealt with health issues myself during the middle of the season as I got diagnosed with epilepsy. This was why I had to quit mid-season. I was suspended for season 11 after making an alt known as goJETS123. Season 12 was my final season in NRBA and it was one big disaster. I got signed with the ########## Wizards and had 2 best friends named Hardyboys21 and Eli24_Wavy on the team. We were building a special team and it was the most fun I had in years but all good things must come to an end, we were released by BassGotEm. I was given a chance to own Indiana Pacers and boy did I do bad, I managed to trade my good players for crap and I ruined the team. It was at this point I quit team owning and went on to make 1 more alt known as tvmasterr and used it. And I turned myself in adding another suspension.
Lancerta
#213591736Wednesday, April 05, 2017 9:58 PM GMT

Sno,one,cares.
SirSonicc
#213593207Wednesday, April 05, 2017 10:24 PM GMT

kenny shut up, didnt you "quit roblox?" and come back yeah exactly
Christ561
#213596813Wednesday, April 05, 2017 11:29 PM GMT

Aye aks thank you for being a good friend. You always wanted to be future nrba star but sadly your mom had ... you know so dang farewell aks

of     1